sprubs

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nunya
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Those sure are a great price and they look really good too. I don’t know why, but I’ve been planning on getting Rockblockz until seeing how cheap these are….
Main reason is I think the RB covers the rear drivers side hole in the wheel well a little better but you should check to be sure. The RB seem overpriced but I thought they were the best option in terms of performance.
Sponsored

Rileyotta

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Riley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting for Maverick, driving 2013 Kia Sorento
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Main reason is I think the RB covers the rear drivers side hole in the wheel well a little better but you should check to be sure. The RB seem overpriced but I thought they were the best option in terms of performance.
Yeah I’ve read about that hole and how RBs do cover it up. Also $300 Cdn for mudflaps seems steep but if they last and offer good protection, then I think it’s worthwhile. They seem to have a very loyal following also.

FischAutoTechGarten

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Green Valley Arizona USA, Alamos Sonora MEX
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mav Lariat EB AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

My Maverick was delivered with Mud Flaps (despite having removed them from the order)... However, I'll be taking them off to install protective film and then re-installing them. The goal is to prevent paint wear.

Jah.

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jah.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick xlt fx4 , Honda 700 ctx mc
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If your worried about hole on left side get a bed cubby from dealer ($45) and a set of mudflaps from Amazon ($40-45) . problem solved unless you have xl then 2 cubbies ($90) . I used fordpass points for cubby + cost of mudflaps . works for me .

Sponsored

sprubs

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nunya
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If your worried about hole on left side get a bed cubby from dealer ($45) and a set of mudflaps from Amazon ($40-45) . problem solved unless you have xl then 2 cubbies ($90) . I used fordpass points for cubby + cost of mudflaps . works for me .
the cubby offers some extra protection but I think both together is probably better than either by themselves.

flashfearless

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mav Lariat Hybrid,2014 Ford Edge Limited
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have been getting a lot of splatter on the side of my maverick and mud flaps would cut down on that but i don't know if i would like the look .
I'm glad I got mine.

NedF

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Was a '23 now a '24 Lariat Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My scheduled build date is 3 weeks away and I have the mud flaps listed... just how bad is the paint wear (I see it mentioned but I haven't seen any pictures). I thought about trying to have them dropped from the build (and buying an alternative) but I do not want to potentially cause a delay to the build. I guess I will see what the problem is when it arrives and decide if I want to pull them off and switch them out, or add paint protection of some kind? I know I want mud flaps of some kind as I am tired of removing tar and asphalt spray off of the paint during the road repair seasons!

OP
OP

Billy2mav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Got my mud flaps and installed them today.

Ford Maverick Should I install mud flaps, feedback please 20240205_151410_HDR

Ford Maverick Should I install mud flaps, feedback please 20240205_151419
Sponsored