First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4, Chevy Chevelle SS, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
In Tim's video he is states that about 30% of his 45 allocations this month that got the production email from Ford were Hybrids.

And with the upcoming ramp of Maverick production in November (2700) and December (4900) if that 30% still holds then 2280 lucky ones will get their Maverick Hybrids scheduled for production over the next six weeks.

I was one of the lucky ones as I got my "scheduled for production" Ford emails last Thursday.
Very good.

From another tread I saw someone post they got their hybrid scheduled for 11/7. They had my exact build from the same dealer and ordered 1 day after me but they didn’t have Lux package. Lux, assuming spray in liner, is still stopping builds.
Sponsored

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Very good.

From another tread I saw someone post they got their hybrid scheduled for 11/7. They had my exact build from the same dealer and ordered 1 day after me but they didn’t have Lux package. Lux, assuming spray in liner, is still stopping builds.
Stopping some builds. Tim from Long McArthur said I believe that Lux sprayed in bedliners were constrained at 17%. So some are getting scheduled. I just was scheduled for a Lux package sprayed-in bedliner for 11/8. But I think the standalone sprayed-in bedliner is 0%, so none are getting scheduled with that at this time.

OP
OP
CoryDallas8123

CoryDallas8123

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4, Chevy Chevelle SS, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Stopping some builds. Tim from Long McArthur said I believe that Lux sprayed in bedliners were constrained at 17%. So some are getting scheduled. I just was scheduled for a Lux package sprayed-in bedliner for 11/8. But I think the standalone sprayed-in bedliner is 0%, so none are getting scheduled with that at this time.
Very true, “some.” Hope I fall into that some category soon. But if not, oh well.

Vols44

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My future Maverick will have the same tight turning radius of a 2005 Ranger (employee pricing, totaled in 2020). Don't we all get a kick out watching people make three and five point parking maneuvers. By the time I pull in with one turn at the far end of a parking lot I'm inside before the three to five people and end up with less shopping cart dents on my paint and body.

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My future Maverick will have the same tight turning radius of a 2005 Ranger (employee pricing, totaled in 2020). Don't we all get a kick out watching people make three and five point parking maneuvers. By the time I pull in with one turn at the far end of a parking lot I'm inside before the three to five people and end up with less shopping cart dents on my paint and body.
I certainly don't miss my F150 crew cab just for that very reason! Such a PIA to park!!
Sponsored