First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F150 XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm a bit concerned with Ford marking the Raptor as "very gay"... and yes, I quadruple checked, this is not a hoax and is actually a legit marketing program.

And the Youtube Commenting section... 😅
Looked at the front license plate on the rainbow Ranger and initially thought it said HIV...

Not sure if this is a marketing ploy or someone is just effing with the general public, but certainly can't be any worse than all the lesbian jokes made about female (or male!) Subaru drivers.
Sponsored

wblynch

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Maverick’s Black Appearance Package seems to be standard in the Ranger XLT. So that helps shrink the price gap. A 2wd Ranger as close to my Maverick order is $9,000 more. Not sure if it would be worth it.

I’m suffering price shock because I’m downsizing from a 2019 Ram 1500 4x4 that cost $31,000 after a $15,000 discount. Those were the days

colinl

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick Lariat AWD, '22 Bronco OBX 2-Door
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I didn't read the whole thread, sorry. My first observation is that this thread is currently as long as the Ranger forum thread and probably still growing faster. 🤣

MY24 Ranger probably has little to no appeal for anyone to replace a hybrid Maverick, but possibly as another vehicle.

It could conceivably replace an ecoboost AWD Maverick, especially for anyone towing at/near the 4k limit for a Maverick. Although if towing, I'd probably wait for the 2.7 v6 TT, it has so much more torque than the 2.3. Towing with a Raptor looks much more possible than ever before, so I guess if you're up for the 56-58K a Raptor will cost and you get it for sticker, there you go.

Lariat 2.3 can be optioned into the low 50s which to me seems uncomfortably close to Raptor price range. I'm very curious to see the pricing of the 2.7.

XLT can have adaptive cruise. That's where I would probably jump in if I ordered right now. Surprised they dropped the supercab with 6' bed and half doors. I think every Ranger fleet vehicle I've seen is like that, but I'm guessing low sales otherwise. My sister has one because she used to have a 2 door '01 Ranger and thinks 4 door trucks look dumb. :unsure:🤣