First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I already preordered a Canoe. Assuming they don't go bankrupt, I may actually get my EV truck... unlike with Ford or Tesla... and Rivian (And really Ford too) priced themselves out of my budget with the price hikes ($94k at a minimum to get the bigger battery Rivian).

I don't care what my truck looks like and the Canoe looks like something "Truck guys" will HATE the look of... so I think I may actually get one.

I'm still not confident my Maverick will ever get delivered... and it's been built and shipped according to Ford... Still I'd say 75% chance I ever get it, I figure. That's what this process has put in my mind... so I may wind up going right to the Canoe. If I do actually get a Mav and the Canoe gets built... then I'll have the Mav for 1-3 years probably before switching to the Canoe (if the Canoe is what I'm hoping for)... or else they go bankrupt and I possibly lose my $100 deposit... or the truck is disappointing and I cancel my preorder and get my $100 back.

I mean I'm not saying there's NO chance I got Mav or Ranger EV if/when they get released... but Ford is gonna have to REALLY impress me moving forward for me to ever consider them again after this cluster-F of a process.

(546 days and counting... no truck)
Sponsored

cavemold

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Looks like plug in is coming as well

Ford Maverick New 2024 Ranger is definitely an option AC3A94C7-C8D7-4FDC-B603-33EBE15C571F
Sponsored