Mike

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Ranger F350’s
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Dealer told me 5 months and he’ll knock off $500 per month from the price after that so I’m actually hoping it goes longer.
Sponsored

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Dealer told me 5 months and he’ll knock off $500 per month from the price after that so I’m actually hoping it goes longer.
Sure hope you got that in writing.

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
2% bed mat I wonder how many actually ordered this if only 2% of orders have this the numbers would be in line if not maybe I should drop mine ??? Any way to know what % of orders have this ???
Put it this way with such a low number of orders with bed mats getting scheduled you might consider dropping the mat from you order and just order the mat from the dealership. Just an idea.

StillWaiting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brandyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Info from Ford dealer:

Commodities / Constraints

Spray-in Bedliner - 47% (56% of current builds)
Cargo Management System - 46% (54% of current builds)
CoPilot 360 - 42% (57% of current builds)
XLT Lux - 15% (29% of current builds)
Lariat Lux - 12% (25% of current builds)
Bed Cover: Soft Cover - 16%
Bed Cover: Hard Tri-fold - 2.5%
Bed Cover: Roll-Up - 3%
Bed Extender - 2%
Bed Mat - 2%

* The percentages mean how many Ford can build with that item / option. Currently for example, Spray-in Bedliner says 47% -- so the maximum Ford will schedule currently will be 47% of builds with this option.

Upcoming Planned Production Schedule:

March: 5,500 total (2,000 EcoBoost, 3,500 Hybrid)
April: 5,500 total (2,200 EcoBoost, 3,300 Hybrid)
May: 6,500 total (expected to be 55%/45% - 60%40% EcoBoost / Hybrid)
All I know is I don’t have a date😉

Nunyabiznus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber Orange Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That I get. But what does the first number mean? Like after Bed Mat is says 2%. Do they have only 2% of the bed mats they need? Or do they have 98% of the bed mats they need?
If there were 100 Mavs with bed mats only 2 would get them

Sponsored

ArgleZ

First Name
Arian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson SE
That I get. But what does the first number mean? Like after Bed Mat is says 2%. Do they have only 2% of the bed mats they need? Or do they have 98% of the bed mats they need?
It is a bit confusing right !!! I already sent email to my salesman to cancel my hard roll up cover just in case, my patient is almost gone !!

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So I got scheduled for 2/28, currently priority 2. XLT, Lux, FX4, Moonroof, Lux, Ecoboost, 4K. Now have to watch and see if they actually build this - based on above odds not great.

Ford owes better communication and prioritization - but the supply chain constraints are what is driving these issues and not a lot Ford can do about that challenge. I would never let them off the hook for the lousy lying dealers, lousy order process, lousy communications. But the constraints are on supply chain.
Since you're already scheduled this current list of constraints doesn't apply to your build because when you're scheduled Ford determined they everything to build your Maverick.

DryHeat

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DryHeat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So how many orders does Ford really need to produce in 2022?

@projectvortex says that Ford needs to build 10-12,000 Mavericks per month to fill all the orders that exist.

@BradG says the number is a secret, but with it we could easily calculate that thousands of trucks won't get built.

You have to know the total number of orders to make either of those calculations, right?

So come on guys, spill the beans. Tell us what the number is so we can all do the math.

Thanks in advance...

BoricuaBeautyx

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tatiana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What's the point of canceling the features you want in the truck to get a truck without them? Geez, for $30k I want what I want. If it doesn't show up so be it.
I agree. Even though I could drop the Lux package, I live in a cold area. It would seem stupid of me to drop that. Even if I didn't, I always wanted heating seats and steering, so it's not an option for me. I dropped from the Lariat just to get the Lux package affordable. I can always add leather seats to the Mav much cheaper than a 5k upgrade. So it's a win.

Sponsored

2022EOW

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
looks like Granger is going to have a lot of Eco $3k loss vehicles deliver before thier hybrid orders. Will be interesting to see how they try to make up for that deal.
I’m picking up my hybrid lariat Lux there tomorrow!

2022EOW

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah, I think the big Bronco is up to 13,000 a month soon.
Surprised the Maverick didn’t ramp up to bigger production numbers, but I realize not everyone can be Toyota at logistics and parts relations.
Maybe you should go buy a Toyota then if Ford’s not good enough for you.

Pac757

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
I can totally understand the parts sourcing delays and problems, I'm an engineer on medical equipment and even we are having parts back ordered for up to a month or more. What I can not get a straight answer on is being that my order only went in 2 weeks ago, if mine doesn't get built before they start production of the 2023MY, is my Maverick going to be a 2022MY? Is my order just going to be dropped? Or am I going to be buying a vehicle that is already considered a year old when I get it? Dealership is totally clueless can not answer these questions, and to be fair to the dealership, I honestly do not think they know and Ford really doesn't seem to communicate anything about this to the dealers.

FakeCowboy

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru WRX
I can totally understand the parts sourcing delays and problems, I'm an engineer on medical equipment and even we are having parts back ordered for up to a month or more. What I can not get a straight answer on is being that my order only went in 2 weeks ago, if mine doesn't get built before they start production of the 2023MY, is my Maverick going to be a 2022MY? Is my order just going to be dropped? Or am I going to be buying a vehicle that is already considered a year old when I get it? Dealership is totally clueless can not answer these questions, and to be fair to the dealership, I honestly do not think they know and Ford really doesn't seem to communicate anything about this to the dealers.
I don't know how Ford works but back when the last gen WRX came out I put in a factory order for a Premium 6 speed. I also sat waiting for production and Subaru automatically converted my order from a 2015 to a 2016 which was great as it came with bigger/better looking alloy wheels and a much better infotainment system. I believe this should be the same for Maverick orders.
Sponsored