Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ok, my dealer tried that trick and it does not work. Here is what he gets:
1706194839317.png

So, how do you get the priority up from 10 to 3?
Shot in the dark here. Would NOT be surprised AT ALL if the "error" language has not been updated to mention 3-19. Bet it is language they wrote years ago and forgot to update.

Guessing that the dealer is entering "3" and not "03". Have them try to do it as two digits, not one. Would NOT be surprised AT ALL if Ford is still looking for two digits, since.......Ford.
Sponsored

MAVRICKDAVE

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XLT Oxford White Tremor 24 XL Atlas Blue Hybrid
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

There are currently 19,378 total retail unscheduled orders as of 1/22/24. HUGE progress from almost 24k last week.

Retail USOB: Is the current mix of retail orders in the unscheduled order bank (USOB) at the time the report was run. The report only looks at orders that are “clean”, meaning they do not have a compatibility error, material hold or on 99 priority code.

See the previous commodity report.

page 11.jpg
I need to start making tow hitches ..lol

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
Ok, my dealer tried that trick and it does not work. Here is what he gets:
1706194839317.png

So, how do you get the priority up from 10 to 3?
I don't know what to tell you, I just highlight the order, click on the priority, change it to 03 and hit submit. You can't do it today because they are scheduling orders today.

MavMan53

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I thought I learned a lesson in waiting when I ordered my 2021 BSBL and it took 7 months to get delivered. I vowed never again but I love my Bronco Sport so much that on December 5, 2023 I ordered a 2024 Maverick with the Lariat trim. I ordered the 2.0 EB and the FX4 package. It stickered at about $40,600. Received an email about a week ago stating it was scheduled for production the week of March 4. Not bad at all in my opinion. I’m pumped for delivery.

Sponsored

jbrown9889

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 toyota prius
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Are they scheduled for today or not

Mox

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
doesn't appear many got scheduled today
It seems like Ford has begun to schedule stock orders for dealers. The 'early' commit last week was retail customer orders only, and this week's 'main' commit is both. So its entirely possible orders were scheduled but very few of them were customer orders.

speeddemon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 F150, 24 Mav XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It seems like Ford has begun to schedule stock orders for dealers. The 'early' commit last week was retail customer orders only, and this week's 'main' commit is both. So its entirely possible orders were scheduled but very few of them were customer orders.
should have clarified, doesn't seem many "customers" got scheduled

Sponsored

Jdgarrett1970

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 chevy sonic, soon 2024 maverick truck xlt ec
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

As a customer thru a ford dealership, my Information is that they are still not having my truck line up to get built yet. Order number is 0907, I calculate that April will be my 8th month, but one would thought that a simple truck setup would be the easiest to get built. Cyber grey xlt, fwd, eco with 360 safety package. Sprayed in liner, tow hitch, and all weather flooring mats. Nothing too fancy to ask for, the final price is $29600.
All I'm waiting on is the VIN number if they ever get that ready to be sent. Been chatting with my dealership and they said the same thing the email states. So it is just a waiting game. At least I'm saving up the down payment and planning on cutting my cost of purchase down on the loan from the bank.

Big C

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cecil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
There are currently 19,378 total retail unscheduled orders as of 1/22/24. HUGE progress from almost 24k last week.

Retail USOB: Is the current mix of retail orders in the unscheduled order bank (USOB) at the time the report was run. The report only looks at orders that are “clean”, meaning they do not have a compatibility error, material hold or on 99 priority code.

See the previous commodity report.

page 11.jpg
The results do not look too positive for someone who has a XL hybrid ordered

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
The results do not look too positive for someone who has a XL hybrid ordered
Lets' break this down.
XL orders = 11,626 (19,378 total x 60%)
XL order production monthly at 10k/month = 2,300
Time to get ALL XL built = 5.05 months
Hybrid orders = 16,859 (19,378 total x 87%)
Hybrid order production monthly at 10k/month = 5,500
Time to get ALL Hybrid built = 3.06 months
There is probably 6 months of production left. It might take to the end of 2024 production to get all XL hybrids built. I would switch to XLT Hybrid if I were an XL Hybrid customer.

Hdscreens

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CT5
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That’s why I keep saying Ford should offer $2500 discount for XL hybrid to switch to XLT similar to what they did with Bronco last yr.

SawDust

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord EXL, 2024 Maverick on order
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Lets' break this down.
XL orders = 11,626 (19,378 total x 60%)
XL order production monthly at 10k/month = 2,300
Time to get ALL XL built = 5.05 months
Hybrid orders = 16,859 (19,378 total x 87%)
Hybrid order production monthly at 10k/month = 5,500
Time to get ALL Hybrid built = 3.06 months
There is probably 6 months of production left. It might take to the end of 2024 production to get all XL hybrids built. I would switch to XLT Hybrid if I were an XL Hybrid customer.
Would like some advice on my order. Placed order on 08/04/2023 for Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid Oxford White, no extras. I used a small town dealer in Kentucky. Had no idea about allocations. I have not been scheduled yet but have been getting 45 day Ford emails on supply chain issues. Asked dealer today and learned their January 2024 allocations are used up. They have more orders to be scheduled but have no idea what allocations they will get in February. And they said it was unlikely I would get scheduled in the next two months due to supply chains and exceed deman constraints on hybrids. Another large Kentucky dealer has offered to accept a new order. An Iowa dealer will sell at MSRP but has no stock right now. A Kansas dealer has stock but sells at $2000 over MSRP for a cash deal. I am not in a rush but want to know my options. Should I place order at a larger dealer for better chance to get scheduled? Should I take the Kansas dealer stock offer at $2000 over MSRP (hate to do that)? Should I hold tight and wait? What are chances all the Lariat Hybrids will be produced in March, April and May?
Sponsored