First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat, 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I think they are on the "Late Availability" list, which is a different kind of constraint. I found this on the build page:
1632939751969.png
I spoke with my dealer on Monday and inquired about things on the "Late Availability List" such as the Molded Splash Guards, which are a DIO item. He stated that anything that was ordered with a late availability item on it won't be built (even if its a DIO item) until all of those items are available, and they probably won't be until Spring of next year. The parts department confirmed that the late availability items are not available - you can order them, but you will be waiting a long time for them to come in.

Radar

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger, F150
I just removed the mud flaps hoping that would help, but I added the bed extender.
dang!

Mavforever

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

"Splash Guards" and "Hard Drop-in Bedliner" are still listed as "Late Availability".
See the Maverick Build pages.

Anything listed as "Late Availability" is 100% constrained by definition.

I removed the "Splash Guards", "Hard Drop-in Bedliner" and Bed Mat and the next week got scheduled for 11/8 build.
I also removed splash guards and drop in liner and got a build date two weeks later…coincidence-I think not.

The-Beast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Numbers on the hybrid and XLT Luxury package are going up. That's a good sign.
I mean it's still pretty inconsequential.

Given the production numbers. With 2000 expected trucks for November that's 160 XLT Luxury Hybrids.

Sponsored

Yar

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT Lux - VB
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What’s the hold up with Spray in liners?
Chemical shortage?
That's what my local Line-X dealer told me in June when I placed my Mav order.

2cafn8d

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Jeep Wrangler, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I mean it's still pretty inconsequential.

Given the production numbers. With 2000 expected trucks for November that's 160 XLT Luxury Hybrids.
I am trying to keep my hopes up and wishful thinking. That's my build and I haven't been scheduled yet. My Jeep has been in the shop almost 3 weeks now. I'm hoping for the best and expecting the worst.

hunterdon1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
When it gets to be May of next year and I have not heard anything, then I might start getting worried.

Shay

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
After waiting for a production date since my order in June I broke down last week and added a trailer hitch receiver to my order. I saw this post and nervously read.....expecting to see that damn thing added onto the list :p Not so.

Sponsored

Big Kahuna

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Question - are these limitations on trucks they are trying to schedule or are they also on ones that have already been scheduled?

For instance I'm scheduled for a 11/1 build but I have the bed extender in my package. Is there a chance they won't build it due to the bed extenders being on this list - or have they already allocated available inventory of the bed extender for my truck and this is just for future scheduling?

hcforde

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hawley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Insight, E350, Toyota Sequoia
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If you are in a hurry, dump the spray in and tonneuu cover. Can always be added by your dealer or a third party of your choosing.
But if you dump the spray-in bed liner and get it done later, you will not have than Ford oval logo as an Easter egg. ;)

Ford Maverick Maverick Constraints / Commodities (National) as of September 29 Ford-Maverick-FLEXBED_03
Ford Maverick Maverick Constraints / Commodities (National) as of September 29 Ford-Maverick-FLEXBED_02

hcforde

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hawley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Insight, E350, Toyota Sequoia
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I spoke with my dealer on Monday and inquired about things on the "Late Availability List" such as the Molded Splash Guards, which are a DIO item. He stated that anything that was ordered with a late availability item on it won't be built (even if its a DIO item) until all of those items are available, and they probably won't be until Spring of next year. The parts department confirmed that the late availability items are not available - you can order them, but you will be waiting a long time for them to come in.
That is not what Tim said on one of his broadcast. They are getting constrained item shipped to them and some they have already gotten and are in stock. Some items are shipped to Ford parts and some are shipped to the production facility from the vendor.

WesM

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
After waiting for a production date since my order in June I broke down last week and added a trailer hitch receiver to my order. I saw this post and nervously read.....expecting to see that damn thing added onto the list :p Not so.
hah I did the same thing! Was originally just a base XLT with no options, but looking at the aftermarket trailer hitches, the stock one is a really good deal.
Sponsored