Sponsored

The-Beast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
I am trying to keep my hopes up and wishful thinking. That's my build and I haven't been scheduled yet. My Jeep has been in the shop almost 3 weeks now. I'm hoping for the best and expecting the worst.
If you're expecting the worst, I would lower your expectations further. The odds are probably worse than winning the lotto once you include the .33āæ unscheduled hybrid orders in front of you.

megganemily

First Name
Meggan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4-Runner
I have no idea if this is relevant or not.
I just got off the phone with Ford for check in, because honesty I couldnā€™t remember if I got a bed liner or not.

She told me what the holdups were for the week, bedliners, splash guards, etc. She talked fast so I didnā€™t write them all down.

She asked what my package was and I said Hybrid XLT Luxury. She was like ā€œOh you donā€™t have to worry about constraints. Your build wonā€™t be effected by them. Itā€™s the benefit of paying more money I guess.ā€

So uh, no idea how to interpret that data in conjunction with the list.

vezpa

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
EMG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many to list.
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
XLT LUXURY PKG... LMAO

mine is scheduled for 10/18 and it can't be built fast enough.

Sponsored

russross

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I read somewhere (don't remember where) that the problem with spray-in liners was due to a chemical shortage. The chemical is produced at a factory in Texas that was damaged in the big snow storm a few months back.

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
40% of the time it works 18% of the time - This means I have a -110+Fred=3 chance of having my truck built. Go Hybrid Lariat Lux!!!
Including the Anchorman reference, this may be one of the funniest posts I've seen on this forum! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Last edited:

russross

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Some people are assuming that the constraints multiply together, so if you order an XLT Hybrid with Luxury package you get 40% (for the hybrid) Ɨ 20% (for the XLT Lux) = 8% of builds can have this pair of features.

Does anyone actually know how it works? I would assume they are independent, i.e., 40% of all vehicles scheduled can be hybrids, and 20% can be XLT Lux builds total. So they could decide that 25% of all builds will be XLT Hybrids (and divide the remaining 15% between Lariats and XLs) and then subdivide that to say that 15% of all total builds will be XLT Hybrids with Lux and 10% are XLT Hybrids w/out Lux, leaving 5% of all total builds to be XLT Eco with Lux. Or they could allocate them any number of other ways, but their goal is to end up with 40% total hybrids, 20% total XLT Lux, etc., and only 3% of them get bed mats.

All that would mean it is hard to understand how they affect your probability of being selected unless you also know how the orders break down. I presume they only list constraints when they actually constrain production, so we can infer that more than 20% of all orders and XLT Lux orders, but maybe it is only 25% of all orders in which case 20% only constrains it a little bit. 3% on the bed mats sounds like a small number, but if only 5% of orders include the mat then it doesn't hurt you all that much.

I wish somebody actually who actually knows how it works could explain.

2cafn8d

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Jeep Wrangler, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

If you're expecting the worst, I would lower your expectations further. The odds are probably worse than winning the lotto once you include the .33āæ unscheduled hybrid orders in front of you.
I ordered in June, so here's hoping.

mamboman777

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sponsored

leap3535

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If I call back my freshmen year statistics class, I have a 29.6% chance of getting my truck with a xlt lux hybrid.... See y'all next summer with it šŸ˜­

caring1

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus, Tesla, Ford
I think they are on the "Late Availability" list, which is a different kind of constraint. I found this on the build page:
1632939751969.png
They were also listed in the parts site as being on backorder.

caring1

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus, Tesla, Ford
The % listed here indicates availability on a national level. There are also regional constraints % (not listed here).

2022 Ford Maverick constraints.png
Do you know what the regional constraints are?

mamboman777

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford Maverick Maverick Constraints / Commodities (National) as of September 29 ZomboMeme 29092021175017

Whitenight

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat, 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That is not what Tim said on one of his broadcast. They are getting constrained item shipped to them and some they have already gotten and are in stock. Some items are shipped to Ford parts and some are shipped to the production facility from the vendor.
Constrained is NOT "Late Availability", they are two totally different things. Items that are late availability are even listed as such in the Order Guides. You can't get something shipped anywhere if they aren't available from the vendor until a specific date that Ford obviously knows about. Constrained is "we aren't getting as many as we need" and Late Availability is "they aren't going to arrive from the vendor until XX/XX/XXXX".
Sponsored