Red Ryder

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT Iconic Silver
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
But if you dump the spray-in bed liner and get it done later, you will not have than Ford oval logo as an Easter egg. ;)

I have a Chevy truck with a bowtie logo that I last recall noticing...

...three years ago when I bought it. :rolleyes:
Sponsored

Reactions: Yar

Hank3

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It's kind of becoming a game now: "The Part is Right" (or not). My dealer said I was "on hold" because of the mud flaps. Of course I had asked him to remove those two weeks ago, but... I have now removed those AND the spray in bed liner. I'll take care of that later, and can live without the blue oval logo on my liner.

hcforde

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hawley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Insight, E350, Toyota Sequoia
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Constrained is NOT "Late Availability", they are two totally different things. Items that are late availability are even listed as such in the Order Guides. You can't get something shipped anywhere if they aren't available from the vendor until a specific date that Ford obviously knows about. Constrained is "we aren't getting as many as we need" and Late Availability is "they aren't going to arrive from the vendor until XX/XX/XXXX".
You are correct. That post was (I thought ) erased but I guess it got posted anyway. This forum seems to remember things. I have started a post with a quote, erased it and gone to another subject to post and an old quote was in the new post.

FirstFord

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If I call back my freshmen year statistics class, I have a 29.6% chance of getting my truck with a xlt lux hybrid.... See y'all next summer with it 😭
Don't know where your math comes from, but 30% doesn't suck. It's not like we're talking Powerball odds here!

CACTI_HYBRID

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The low entry level price for a hybrid is what sets the Maverick apart. Why Ford would not play their strongest hand is a mystery to me. And then to not at least supply every dealer with a hybrid demonstrator? I can only believe they don't have the resources and supplies to turn out the hybrid version any faster. As for me...I won't even consider the Ecoboost version. ICE is yesterday's news.

Sponsored

MJRI

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
MJRI
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mavrick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have no idea if this is relevant or not.
I just got off the phone with Ford for check in, because honesty I couldn’t remember if I got a bed liner or not.

She told me what the holdups were for the week, bedliners, splash guards, etc. She talked fast so I didn’t write them all down.

She asked what my package was and I said Hybrid XLT Luxury. She was like “Oh you don’t have to worry about constraints. Your build won’t be effected by them. It’s the benefit of paying more money I guess.”

So uh, no idea how to interpret that data in conjunction with the list.
Could you provide me with the phone number for Ford

Whitenight

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat, 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

MoMo337

First Name
Merrill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GMC Terrain Elevation Edition
What a joke🤦‍♂️
ALOT of people wont be getting their Mavericks until deep into 2022 (myself included).
Why offer a vehicle if they don't even have the commodities to fulfill the orders being placed.
My patience is wearing little by little 😩

ccmjr77

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT Hybrid, 22 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Then go buy something else or just relax.
They just started manufacturing the maverick this month, with a slow ramp up in the middle of a pandemic. Each month, as long as the supply chain holds up, the production will increase more and more. Trucks are being delivered now. Some people are even getting them earlier than expected.

Sponsored

hcforde

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hawley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Insight, E350, Toyota Sequoia
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sure you can, 3D print one and glue it on before they do the spray in!

Or you can do it yourself for about $100. The stuff cost about $50.00/gallon retail(120-140 sq/ft coverage) Just get a cheap spray gun and rent a compressor(if you do not have one) and you are good to go. One afternoon and you are done.

I think I would do more than just glue the logo on though!!!

WFred8

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
When it gets to be May of next year and I have not heard anything, then I might start getting worried.
If it's May of next year you may be getting a 2023 Maverick. Probably me also.

Tourguide

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks, doesn't look good for my 1st Edition, Rapid Red, Hybrid, 360 order ... :confused:
That’s my truck also. As the weeks go by and no schedule build, we can feel sorry 😢 for each other, but, by god, if Ford thinks I’m going to buckle under and change my order, they got a “nutter” think coming. Also just think how great that truck is going to look 👀 when it does arrive 😋😋

Champ

Banned
Banned
First Name
ML
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Miatas, Z06, Outback
I can only believe they don't have the resources and supplies to turn out the hybrid version any faster. As for me...I won't even consider the Ecoboost version. ICE is yesterday's news.
UH, you do know the Hybrid comes with an ICE!
Sponsored