First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Ultra Classic, Versa Note and soon to be Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yep, got mine just after lunch, of course at first I thought it was Ford confirming my Unicorn was being scheduled for building, but no turns out I get free stuff for a hybrid I don't own! :(:unsure:šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Don't get it until you have the mav! But it's better than nothing! Maybe they will offer you a free awd upgrade in Dec!
Sponsored

Pmwusmc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got the email. My hybrid XL was ordered 8/20 and scheduled for production 11/22. Also got an email that shows window sticker of 42 mpg city and shipping begins in December. That should be right on track for hybrids selling on 1/1/22.

FloodingdowninTX

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
First version: waiting stinks
Second version: Make it with Maverick

Cookie42693

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 VW Tiguan, 07 Audi A6 Quattro
I'm not sure what to make of the differences in the emails.

One says that "your" Maverick will be coming in a few months and that deliveries will start in January (and that waiting stinks).

The other doesn't mention January, says Mavericks will be on their way in a few months, and says there's "one with your name on it" that "will be delivered next year."

It really seems like the only substantive change is the early version mentioned January and the later version didn't, but I'm making some assumptions there. (The OP's letter mentions January and mine -- which arrived later -- didn't.)

No idea what that means. Except that maybe they decided that predicting first deliveries in January was a bad idea.
i tend to agree with you...but "next year" gives them a ton of rope....thats a big kick in the pants from thinking a summer preorder would get to you at the latest by end of the year. getting some cup holders won't appease most if that delivery heads into spring.

Sponsored

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Don't get it until you have the mav! But it's better than nothing! Maybe they will offer you a free awd upgrade in Dec!
I would just like a free upgrade to a build date!! šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£

stoptothink

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 VW jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Unless you are custom ordering your Toyota, how do you know that vehicle hasn't been sitting in a lot somewhere? Or do you go and check the manufacture dates of every vehicle to make sure they were delivered the same month you decided to purchase it? I highly doubt they are letting these things rot away in a lot somewhere with the batteries connected. You'll get the truck in 2-3 months, it will be freshly detailed from the dealer, and if it hadn't of been for these threads, you would be none the wiser as to how long it actually sat somewhere before it got delivered.
This board is the marshmallow experiment (to be fair, originally it was actually with pretzels) come to life. So many people biting their nose off to spite their face because they can't wait, even when they don't necessarily need a car at the moment. The Veruca Salt "I want it now" attitude is pretty mind-blowing, and I'm a millenial. The dealer and Ford really would prefer you don't buy the truck at this point, who do you think you are hurting by asking for extras or discounts or threatening to go to a competitor (which doesn't exist at the moment)?

Jezmund_Berserker

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This is a really crappy way to tell customers that the truck they were supposed to get ā€œthis fallā€ isnā€™t coming until 2022. Ford asking me to pretend that this email is anything other than a disappointment is infuriating. Guess Iā€™m sticking with the Ridgeline.

JohnHartshorn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Toyota Sienna XSE - Mav Hybrid XLT LUX Area 51
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I apparently didn't take my own advice from a post early and almost had a heart attack when I saw an email from ford... Never clicked an email so fast in my life.
Same here. Then I had to come here to see if someone had started a thread. I'm always late to the party. I wish it was a schedule/build email, but free stuff is good too.

Sponsored

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I guess this makes us ECOB folks still waiting for schedules the red headed stepchildren of Fords family. ā˜¹

Wasatch-Man

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I swear, some of you people (and you know who you are) are never happy! All you do is come to this forum and piss and moan about everything!

We're all waiting! Get F-ing over it!

STARCOMMTREY1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This is a really crappy way to tell customers that the truck they were supposed to get ā€œthis fallā€ isnā€™t coming until 2022. Ford asking me to pretend that this email is anything other than a disappointment is infuriating. Guess Iā€™m sticking with the Ridgeline.
Ford Maverick Ford Letter to Hybrid Order Holders -- nearly sold out for 2022 + free FITS Accessory Kit 5rc0u0

rognus

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid, Subaru Impreza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got the same email. My build date is supposed to be the first week of November. Hope that still happens!
Me too! The week of Nov.1st. Got my fingers crossed and checking the tracker every day for a change (to the good) ;)

STARCOMMTREY1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I swear, some of you people (and you know who you are) are never happy! All you do is come to this forum and piss and moan about everything!

We're all waiting! Get F-ing over it!
Technically some EB owners like Mr. BOOM get to laugh at us and bathe in our waiting anguish! But at least we get the free FITS kit!
Sponsored