First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
We have definitely proof that your order showing up on Ford had ZERO impact on scheduling as people with and without showing up have been scheduled as well as those who have shown up not being scheduled.... ugh.
Sponsored

Syntax Error

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

My scheduled order is not showing up on the Ford website yet and attempting to put the VIN in doesn't work, so I'm guessing it takes some time for the Ford website and Ford factory scheduling information to synchronize.

JimParker256

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Area 51 Hybrid FE, 2014 Impala
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Here’s an interesting new occurrence. I received the 45 day we’re sorry e-mail this morning and have not received an in production or scheduled e-mail, yet. However, when I look under My Account on the Ford website it shows my Maverick “in Production“ and shows a VIN (ends in A428xx). The Ford website showed a status of “Ordered” when I looked yesterday.

Hybrid Lariat ordered 9/16/22.
So, how did you get the VIN number to enter at Ford.com under your account, in order to see that you were scheduled? When I look, it requires the customer's order number and the VIN before it will find anything.

Dmat

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MAVERICK
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I'm starting to resign myself to not getting my truck this year.

Sponsored

05FordGT

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Fusion Energi(lease), 2006 Mustang GT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Checked my account after seeing this, and I have my Maverick order showing up. I click details but the link won't work. How does one go about "fixing the link" as the OP mentioned he did? I know this wasn't in my dashboard earlier. Probably doesn't mean anything, but a part of me is hoping my truck gets pulled for production soon since it's in my account now visible. 🙏🙏

OP
OP
commadorebob

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Checked my account after seeing this, and I have my Maverick order showing up. I click details but the link won't work. How does one go about "fixing the link" as the OP mentioned he did? I know this wasn't in my dashboard earlier. Probably doesn't mean anything, but a part of me is hoping my truck gets pulled for production soon since it's in my account now visible. 🙏🙏
Copy/paste the link but remove the "www." before you hit enter.

05FordGT

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Fusion Energi(lease), 2006 Mustang GT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks OP, it worked. Took me to the tracking screen but can't go anywhere...yet. Man, this would really perk up my month if I got a VIN soon.

jdtexas

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid LUX, BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
h/t to new member @tlazacmx for noticing this. But it appears Ford is listing unscheduled Mavericks on the Ford website.

https://www.ford.com/myaccount/account-dashboard

Edit: It appears to be just Ford updating their system to finally show Maverick orders. There doesn't appear to be a correlation with scheduling as there are people who have been scheduled that have both been updated and not. If anything, it shows Ford is still aware of the order.

BTW, if you click on "View Details" and fix the link, it just takes you to the tracking page with your order and VIN prepopulated. Don't have a VIN? Then it won't prepopulate that field and you can't go any further.

1678894912462.png
My 2022 Maverick order (Sept 2021) transitioned to MY23 order is showing on MY Ford website owner dashboard, the new MY23 order (Nov 2022) does not appear, ford marketing says 2023 order is Priority 2 "unscheduled clean" Lightning reservation does appear on MY Ford owner dashboard. Very strange (see screen shot)Ordered 9/8/2021 Lariat hybrid, lux, BAP, rollup hard tonneau, moonroof, CP 360 &assist, Remote Start checked with Ford and dealer, Priority 2 MY 23 since Nov 11 2022, no VIN 'unscheduled clean' no email updates. Does not appear on My Ford owner website
Ford Maverick Unscheduled orders now showing up on Ford Website for some order holders 1679410276458

Sponsored
OP
OP
commadorebob

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My 2022 Maverick order (Sept 2021) transitioned to MY23 order is showing on MY Ford website owner dashboard, the new MY23 order (Nov 2022) does not appear, ford marketing says 2023 order is Priority 2 "unscheduled clean" Lightning reservation does appear on MY Ford owner dashboard. Very strange (see screen shot)Ordered 9/8/2021 Lariat hybrid, lux, BAP, rollup hard tonneau, moonroof, CP 360 &assist, Remote Start checked with Ford and dealer, Priority 2 MY 23 since Nov 11 2022, no VIN 'unscheduled clean' no email updates. Does not appear on My Ford owner website
1679410276458.png
Not perfect. And we have seen those whose truck never showed up being scheduled and those who show up not being scheduled. I wouldn't read too much into it. In fact, I had to manually add my Explorer despite financing through FMC. So, it isn't like Ford didn't know about it.

Ford Maverick Unscheduled orders now showing up on Ford Website for some order holders 1679410531331

TheSEARCH

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
When i go to the link the OP gave It asked me to sign in I do as I own a Ford Ecosport now so I have a ford Pass account. I click on orders at top of page it asks for order number and VIN> I don't have a Vin for my ordered Mav so I guess that is all I can see?

JimParker256

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Area 51 Hybrid FE, 2014 Impala
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

When i go to the link the OP gave It asked me to sign in I do as I own a Ford Ecosport now so I have a ford Pass account. I click on orders at top of page it asks for order number and VIN> I don't have a Vin for my ordered Mav so I guess that is all I can see?
Yeah, I've asked that same question previously, and received no answer. You have to have a VIN to get past the screen, and these people are claiming they can see their "VIN-less" orders. I don't understand...

jpl7977

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 VW GTI Autobahn
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don’t know if it’s just me but it seems like anyone who already has a ford is having their order show up. I don’t already have a ford and my order isn’t showing up, as are some other first time ford owners.

OP
OP
commadorebob

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You need a VIN to use the "Orders" tab. It is useless otherwise. Why the order is showing up on the dashboard for some people and not others is a mystery known only to Ford as it made zero impact on scheduling last week.
Sponsored