Sponsored

Will 2023 Hybrid order holders have to pay higher price for 2024 Hybrid?

wax87

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Avalon
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Does anyone know, for those of us who have a 23 hybrid on order, will we have to pay the higher price for the hybrid in 2024? In other words, I understand that we will get a private order for our trim level, but since the hybrid is now a chargeable item, will we get any consideration in the private order for the hybrid?
Sponsored

Bhdreadnaught

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition Max
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’m being a bit pessimistic but I believe the carve out language they used about “equipment related” increases makes me feel like we are taking a hit there.

It is really going to be hard for me to stick with the order plan if they tack much onto it…the value truck is approaching the pricing I could snagg a more capable vehicle at.

MM Mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Lariat Luxury w/CP360 + CP360A
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Highly unlikely that anyone has firm information on this yet, though last year the private offer for EB was $1750 and for Hybrid $2750.
There's another dealer meeting with Ford today, so more information may be forthcoming.

gwrace14651

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

It will be interesting to see what they do. In my case it appears that the Lariat Hybrid now comes with most of the options I ordered as standard equipment. Except for maybe the moon roof.

OP
OP
wax87

wax87

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Avalon
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

It will be interesting to see what they do. In my case it appears that the Lariat Hybrid now comes with most of the options I ordered as standard equipment. Except for maybe the moon roof.
I have an XLT/Hybrid/Lux on order, I heard that the Lux now comes with a drop in bed liner. I was going to use the kit and spray it in myself but I will use the drop in for a while now and spray it like 5 years down the road. I really wanted the paint protection and side molding, but took those off in order to get a 23 this year, well that did not work....

Sponsored

Meverick

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have an XLT/Hybrid/Lux on order
I have the same order and same questions. They should be answered by late tomorrow at the dealers' meeting coinciding with the release of the 2024 Order Guide. If they protect the Hybrid's $1500 increase, it almost looks like the move up to Lariat will be about double the price of SIBL. (Not counting on this)

OP
OP
wax87

wax87

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Avalon
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I have the same order and same questions. They should be answered by late tomorrow at the dealers' meeting coinciding with the release of the 2024 Order Guide. If they protect the Hybrid's $1500 increase, it almost looks like the move up to Lariat will be about double the price of SIBL. (Not counting on this)
How fast can that car go in that Racing gear?
Ford Maverick Will 2023 Hybrid order holders have to pay higher price for 2024 Hybrid? 1688997689694
LOLL

glider

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 4runner 2019 Honda civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
For me the lariat I ordered was bare bones; Stock lariat with a hitch. Now with all the CP360 stuff and hybrid it's out of my budget. Maybe Ford will help with a MY24, but I doubt it will be enough. That Honda CR-V is looking very good right now.

Lonnie gee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda and rav4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Does anyone know, for those of us who have a 23 hybrid on order, will we have to pay the higher price for the hybrid in 2024? In other words, I understand that we will get a private order for our trim level, but since the hybrid is now a chargeable item, will we get any consideration in the private order for the hybrid?
God one I will ask Tim and my dealer tomorrow ,

Coupe68GT390

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
J. C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion Energi 2003 Excursion 2023 Maverick hy
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm kind of wondering the same as I have a XLT Lux hybrid w/BAP and bed utility combo on order for '23. If it increases much I may just switch to a Tremor as the increase in cost on the hybrid almost offsets the 4x4 price diff and I wouldn't need BAP at $1600 on a Tremor either!

Sponsored

Old Man

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’m being a bit pessimistic but I believe the carve out language they used about “equipment related” increases makes me feel like we are taking a hit there.

It is really going to be hard for me to stick with the order plan if they tack much onto it…the value truck is approaching the pricing I could snagg a more capable vehicle at.
What vehicle is more capable and cheaper?

Old Man

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
For me the lariat I ordered was bare bones; Stock lariat with a hitch. Now with all the CP360 stuff and hybrid it's out of my budget. Maybe Ford will help with a MY24, but I doubt it will be enough. That Honda CR-V is looking very good right now.
Lowest bare bones CR-V starts at $29,500. And it's not a pickup. Seems you were considering the wrong vehicle since an SUV is your second choice.

Huchipapa

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01 Trooper; '04 9-3; '13 Outback; '24 Mav Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That CR-V is going to be $34-35k for the Sport….

Bhdreadnaught

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition Max
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What vehicle is more capable and cheaper?
For my situation, I’m going to bite the bullet on one of the used trucks I’ve been looking at. Can grab a 1-2 year old Ram 1500 light hybrid for 30k or something similar.

The Maverick still has a strong value proposition for me… if I can ever receive one, and the hybrid is still in the cards for me.

glider

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 4runner 2019 Honda civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Lowest bare bones CR-V starts at $29,500. And it's not a pickup. Seems you were considering the wrong vehicle since an SUV is your second choice.
Yep. And now the 24 lariat is over 35K.
Sponsored