Free Accessory Kit with Hybrid Maverick '22 Order

Lopo1974

First Name
Lori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Just picked up my husbands hybrid Maverick yesterday and I inquired about the free accessory kit and they just looked at me like I was dumb. Anybody have any recent updates as far as receiving it at the dealership?
Sponsored

BradGroux

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Website
msft.expert
Vehicle(s)
2023 F-150 XLT Powerboost
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
OP
OP
Lopo1974

Lopo1974

First Name
Lori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
I ordered 9/16/21. I got the email from Ford in regards to the accessory kit on 10/21/21.

dennish

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Hybrid Lariat :-)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I had issues with my dealer too. It gets shipped directly to dealer with your vin and they are supposed to put in the truck prior to delivery. My dealer said it gets shipped directly to purchaser but after a week or so going back and forth they "found" it in the parts department. It was open and one divider missing - I was fine with that since no intention of using it anyways. Once they gave it to me, I entered in the tracking and found it was delivered the week prior to my Maverick.

PriusHater

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rocketstem.org
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It is nice, but the only item have found useful is the trash can. With the hybrid models, the dividers are pretty much unusable. The cup holder is designed for giant width cups. Regular cups will slide around in it.

Sponsored

Brandon_TX6

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It is nice, but the only item have found useful is the trash can. With the hybrid models, the dividers are pretty much unusable. The cup holder is designed for giant width cups. Regular cups will slide around in it.
Indeed, I do use the dividers, but everything else is pretty much useless. Used the trashcan, but it kept getting knocked out of the FITS slot. Ended up getting a much better 3d printed one.

HolyCow

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ecosport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Went to look at my truck last Saturday and they had the box of accessories waiting for me. It was shipped directly to the dealer. I put the cup holder in because the bin kept falling out. Wife puts her phone in the cup holder and plugs it in. It's the only thing I've used. The rest are just taking up space in the garage.

Mabcim

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat 2.0 AWD; 20 Escape SEL 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Check with the parts department directly. Many stories of the kits showing up and sales not knowing.

maverick4natic

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy HHR
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Just picked up my husbands hybrid Maverick yesterday and I inquired about the free accessory kit and they just looked at me like I was dumb. Anybody have any recent updates as far as receiving it at the dealership?
I called the marketing phone number and they said that the final day to have ordered a Mav in 22 and be eligible for the kit promotion was OCT. 1st 22.

From what i've heard its kind of lack luster of a kit for $80? Better off going on etsy and ordering what you'd actually use / utilize.

WannaMav

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If your hybrid is one of those eligible for the kit it may well be stacked up in the parts department. Each such box is clearly labeled with the individual VIN for the truck.

In my own case the box showed up at the parts department about ten days after I took possession of the Maverick. Did have to explain to the particularly clueless person at the parts desk what it was, getting a "Oh, so that's what those boxes are!" response.

Sponsored

Crash

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Encapsulates the dealer experience. Some dealers are on the ball and include it w/delivery. Others are clueless/don't know/don't care. It would be nice if FoMoCo just sent it direct after the fact to the purchaser.

meg_099

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not sure if I was supposed to receive one or not. I picked up an order that was dropped by the person that originally made it. I asked the sales guy and he said to check if the accessories were included on my window sticker- so no help there.

I called the parts dept and they didnt know anything about it but would look around and call me back. He said that they have them for sale- thats about all he knew.

ccmjr77

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT Hybrid, 22 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The fits kit was shipped to dealer addressed to the VIN for my truck. When I asked it was in the parts department still in box. I ordered 7/7/21, received truck 450 days later in October 22, still got the fits kit.
Sponsored