First Name
Kip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
There will be a lot of disappointments coming up in the next few weeks. I hope I'm not in that group.
Sponsored

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Silverado , 07 mustang, 69 barracuda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have some basic questions that might be answered without me having to filter through 130+ pages of the thread...

-- If my 2022 Maverick order gets rolled over to 2023, does Granger still honor the $3K off MSRP deal?

-- Does anyone know the final date when I'll know for sure that my order will/won't be filled in 2022? (I asked this to Ford customer service and they couldn't give me an answer.)

-- Will Granger contact me to re-order or do I have to initiate the process?
Yes on the $3K I believe ecoboost only. But check with them anyways.

This will end up being a new order, however Ford has your info from the old order. This will help you with price protection.

I believe august was last month for 2022 MY build scheduling and VINs

If you dont hear anything by end of august, then your probably getting rolled to a 2023.

Fords nicety to you getting rolled to 2023 is in the form of a price protection. You will pay 2022 price for a 2023. You should end up receiving an email regarding this if not scheduled.

Call or email Granger and ask, or call Ford customer service at 1(800(334-4375, and give them your order number, and sales code.

Not sure if Granger will contact you to reorder the vehicle or not. Honestly, your best bet is for you to contact them. The order bank was supposed to open up in August for the 2023 models, but was pushed back to september. I would call Granger on monday if you dont see anything from ford in your emails Monday by noon.

I got my scheduled for production email from ford on august 5th at 10:11AM central time. Ford customer service told me it was scheduled for the week of august 15th. Wish me luck for tomorrow.

Hope this helps
Matt

desmobob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes on the $3K I believe ecoboost only. But check with them anyways.

This will end up being a new order, however Ford has your info from the old order. This will help you with price protection.

I believe august was last month for 2022 MY build scheduling and VINs

If you dont hear anything by end of august, then your probably getting rolled to a 2023.

Fords nicety to you getting rolled to 2023 is in the form of a price protection. You will pay 2022 price for a 2023. You should end up receiving an email regarding this if not scheduled.

Call or email Granger and ask, or call Ford customer service at 1(800(334-4375, and give them your order number, and sales code.
Good luck with your August 15th date! Nice!

I called Ford the day before yesterday. It was the second time I've called to check on my order. The first time, the knowledgeable representative answered my questions and was helpful and positive.
I didn't have the same quality of representative this Friday.

She had trouble even finding my order information (I gave her the order #) and was unable to give me answers to the questions I had and seemed to be repeating answers to questions I wasn't asking instead. Oh well...

I'll give them another call this week and will contact Granger as well. I am sticking with my original Ecoboost order (if Granger honors the $3K deal I signed up for originally).

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Good luck with your August 15th date! Nice!

I called Ford the day before yesterday. It was the second time I've called to check on my order. The first time, the knowledgeable representative answered my questions and was helpful and positive.
I didn't have the same quality of representative this Friday.

She had trouble even finding my order information (I gave her the order #) and was unable to give me answers to the questions I had and seemed to be repeating answers to questions I wasn't asking instead. Oh well...

I'll give them another call this week and will contact Granger as well. I am sticking with my original Ecoboost order (if Granger honors the $3K deal I signed up for originally).
Zach was on here a few pages back and said they would honor it with whatever the 2023 pricing would be. Like I said I have read that people getting rolled to 2023 that Ford will honor the 2022 pricing on their 2023s. So between that, and the Granger dealio, you should be in good shape.

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Has @Granger Ford indicated any sort of policy about how long we have to pick up trucks once they show up at the dealership.

Seems like a lot of us will (hopefully) be taking delivery between Thanksgiving and Christmas when people are busy, travel costs go up, etc.
I have asked about that since I have an unconventional work schedule. I work 10 hour days, 8 days straight, and get 6 days off. I am also located in west Texas. I asked, if the truck shows up in the middle of my shift, can it sit until my first day off so I can fly up there to get it ?

I think both Hunter and Ashleigh both told me that is not a problem, and that somebody will pick me up at the airport when I get there. I suppose not just me, that there will be a bunch of people coming from out of state for their trucks.

Now if I am in the middle of my shift, and it shows up, and my supervisor approves of some last minute vacation time, I will be on a plane the next morning, and headed out.

Last edited:

Sponsored

CSmith

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT FX4, 2020 F150 XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have some basic questions that might be answered without me having to filter through 130+ pages of the thread...

-- If my 2022 Maverick order gets rolled over to 2023, does Granger still honor the $3K off MSRP deal?

-- Does anyone know the final date when I'll know for sure that my order will/won't be filled in 2022? (I asked this to Ford customer service and they couldn't give me an answer.)

1. Granger told me that they would honor the $3,000 of MSRP at the 2023 price. Ford is supposed to give you a personal offer for the difference if you change nothing on the order. So the price should be the same as when you ordered it in 2021/22.

2. I haven't heard an official date but I expect it'll be when the 2023 order banks open. Also, this weeks scheduling is for builds in the last two weeks of September. If Ford is producing MY2022 till the end of October (rumor/hearsay) I would expect to see production scheduling for this week plus two more weeks and that is all. If you don't have a build date by then you will be a MY2023.

3. Granger told me that when the order banks open up I will have to "rebuild" my order and send it to them. They will work on placing "rollover" orders before any new MY2023 orders. I am sure that priority will last for a week, or maybe two, but, at some point, they will start ordering MY2023.

NebraskaMan

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Damn. this thread is dead. Who wants to revive it besides me?
Dead time. Not enough trucks being delivered. Seems like 1/2 the buyers still want their truck, 1/2 the buyers trying to figure out how to NOT get their truck and push to 23' model.

I hear nothing from Granger about anything. I thought we were suppose to re-order Aug 2nd...apparently not? Communication is key. Ford chat says I am in ordr processing.
Happy Sunday

Bobinmi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mr me.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
walking and talking
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This page will be popping pretty quickly, once window stickers and stuff popping up! Let's GO!!!!!

es7129

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Dead time. Not enough trucks being delivered. Seems like 1/2 the buyers still want their truck, 1/2 the buyers trying to figure out how to NOT get their truck and push to 23' model.

I hear nothing from Granger about anything. I thought we were suppose to re-order Aug 2nd...apparently not? Communication is key. Ford chat says I am in ordr processing.
Happy Sunday
Ford pushed 8/2 back to September (rumored to be the 15th).

Sponsored

Pietalian

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus, 2019 Chrysler Pacifica
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Happy Sunday
<sarc> You mean you haven’t checked this forum multiple times a day since January for updates?!?! </sarc> 😉😉😉

Maverickblues

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 F-150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

The brand new 23 orders are scheduled to start on September 15th. The 22 orders to a 23 will be before that. Best guess would be no more 22 vins either September 2nd or 9th. As always, that is subject to change. The 2nd would make sense to me with September 6th being the first day for the 22's to 23. Right after the holiday weekend. None of us really know.

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

If you have concerns I would suggest getting ahold of them directly and finding out what will or will not happen with your order,

Midwest Jim

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline CRV
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I've got a VIN for my eco XLT. No build date yet.
Sponsored