First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 F150s and 2010 Mustang GT
Trim
XLT
Seems to be some uptick in people receiving their Mavericks, so now Im more anxious if I can expect something sooner. Wondering how many have taken delivery from Granger Ford that were part of the 3% below invoice offer? I didnt order till 12/6, so Im back in the line, but interested in your experience, or order and/or delivery date. My order is alto blue XLT, AWD, 4k towing,and hood deflector.

Last edited:

pxpaulx

XLT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Trim
XLT
Was one of the first to pick up back in October. Great experience end to end! No issues or hard sells (if they'd had the $50 above invoice for warranty I would've picked it up then - I have since purchased it from them anyway).

Added an additional $750 Ford customer incentive the day of my sale that I didn't know I had available (mailer came a few days later).

Hawk

XLT
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick
Trim
XLT
Ordered 9/27. Hybrid lux with floor liners. Was told I am priority 2 a couple weeks ago.

OP
OP

Hanksmydog

XLT
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trim
XLT
Was one of the first to pick up back in October. Great experience end to end! No issues or hard sells (if they'd had the $50 above invoice for warranty I would've picked it up then - I have since purchased it from them anyway).

Added an additional $750 Ford customer incentive the day of my sale that I didn't know I had available (mailer came a few days later).
Ordered 9/27. Hybrid lux with floor liners. Was told I am priority 2 a couple weeks ago.
Good to hear! Im not really expecting anything shady from them and after seeing more deliveries of trucks in different groups, started wondering how many were from Granger since many posts just say something like "got it" with only a pic. Im a few hours from them but its worth the drive when it gets here.

Hawk

XLT
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick
Trim
XLT
Don’t think we have to worry about anything shady with Granger. They are an honest dealership. Just wish they were getting more allocations (I’m sure they do too). I have a 5 hour drive but well worth it to save almost $2,000.00. Have family in the area so will spend some time visiting when I go get the truck.

OP
OP

Hanksmydog

XLT
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trim
XLT
Good to hear! Im not really expecting anything shady from them and after seeing more deliveries of trucks in different groups, started wondering how many were from Granger since many posts just say something like "got it" with only a pic. Im a few hours from them but its worth the drive when it gets here.
Don’t think we have to worry about anything shady with Granger. They are an honest dealership. Just wish they were getting more allocations (I’m sure they do too). I have a 5 hour drive but well worth it to save almost $2,000.00. Have family in the area so will spend some time visiting when I go get the truck.
I agree, Im more curious about allocations too. I knew it would be a while to wait, but seeing more people post about receiving their truck makes me curious if I can expect anything sooner.🤔😁

DSMMaverick

XLT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Trim
XLT
I have an Ecoboost XLT with tow and luxury pkgs on order from late October. I am priority 2. I have no Concerns about Granger at all. I live in Des Moines and they have a very good reputation. I know multiple people that have bought vehicles from them and have been very happy. The wait sucks but that's beyond their control.