I’m a big fan of the keypad. I do not have proximity entry, so it is often easier to enter the code to unlock the door when my arms are full than to fish the fob out of my pocket.
I also like being able to unlock when I am outside and need to put something in the truck or retrieve something but...
Could be a lot worse considering how some people complain about the Contis. Did the shop say anything about the condition of the tire carcasses when they pulled the old ones off?
I have a 22 Ecoboost AWD with 58k miles. I expected to have to replace the tires around 40k but was pleasantly surprised with the life I’ve gotten from these. My driving is roughly 2/3 Interstate, 1/3 city.
I’m pretty easy on the throttle and have only done light towing with utility trailers...
I got scheduled today for Sept 5 production! Someone must have found an extra crate of parts in the plant or something 😂
Another Velocity Blue will (hopefully) get its wings!
Has @Granger Ford indicated any sort of policy about how long we have to pick up trucks once they show up at the dealership.
Seems like a lot of us will (hopefully) be taking delivery between Thanksgiving and Christmas when people are busy, travel costs go up, etc.
Thanks for sharing. I just stumbled across this on Amazon today and was curious if anyone had purchased one yet. If the tonneau itself checks out, then I just need to decide if I want an imported cover like this vs. spending more on a domestic one.
What other covers did you consider? Any...
Rugged also has a drop-in available now too. I asked last week if anyone has purchased it yet and didn’t get a response.
The Rugged is $40 cheaper, but the Penda can be ordered online rather than through a dealership.
Are any other non-OEM DIBLs available at this point?
I appreciate the details. This will be my first pickup. I assume that a hard rollup or hard trifold will stay quieter and hold up better to frequent Interstate speeds, but this is all new territory for me :)
Has anyone on the forum ordered the Rugged Liner drop-in yet? I haven't been able to find any reviews. It looks like a pretty good fit in the pictures, and the list price is substantially cheaper than Ford's official DIBL ($250 vs. $400+).
Rugged Liner Truck Bedliners | Rugged Liner | Rugged