First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL Maverick wife took, another on order
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
And one of those five is my order for a XL! looking forward to my trip to Granger soon!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
And one of those five is my order for a XL! looking forward to my trip to Granger soon!
Fantastic! Yes, i see it just got checked in yesterday! Please post some pictures and comment about your experience when you come see us next week!

SLH13

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Allegra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick (on order)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Fantastic! Hopefully the process was smooth for you and i hope it gets here sooner rather then later :)
Sooner! We are shocked! We got a scheduling email today for the week of March 18th! Just 2 days after placing the order!

For those wondering, we ordered XLT hybrid with the Luxury package. Nothing else.

yamahaSHO

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jaztuning.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Ranger, 07 Jeep CRD, 04 S2000
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
We ended up passing on our hybrid ordered at Granger as we've had an Ecoboost since August or so and like it. Granger would still be my first go-to as they were great when I bought my Ranger through them. We just got caught in the limited availability when we placed our order and waited a year for what we have.

This is the vehicle we ordered: https://www.grangerford.com/new-Des+Moines-2024-Ford-Maverick-XLT-3FTTW8H38RRA15268

It's basically what we have now, sans Ecoboost, AWD, and 4k tow.

Hdscreens

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CT5
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
With not many Bronco orders left for Ford to schedule nationwide and sales really slowing on them in general any update from Ford if they will allow you all to have some 24’ allocations after all?
Granger has been a great ambassador to the Bronco and the way I figure any 24’ allocations now allowed to you all wouldn’t take away from any other dealer allocations and would actually be extra sells of Bronco at the close of this model yr.

Fantastic! Yes, i see it just got checked in yesterday! Please post some pictures and comment about your experience when you come see us next week!

Sponsored

jeff_J

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL Maverick wife took, another on order
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Flew in at 10 am to Des Moines, Granger sent a driver to pick me up, they were so organized, I was driving back for my 6-hour trip to Northern Minnesota in less than a half an hour at the dealership. I got home before it got dark (Wow!). They were professional and courteous. Purchasing a new truck is a complicated affair with all the state regulations, discounts and price protection, but in this case, everything was done in advance and there were no delays. They even applied the Farm Bureau discount before sales tax. Any future vehicle I purchase will be bought from Granger. The picture is from my first gas fill-up, but the Maverick will not look so plain very long as I have numerous modifications planned. This is my second Maverick as the wifey took the first one.

Ford Maverick $1000 OFF MSRP on 2024 Maverick Truck Orders - Granger Ford maverick 2

Last edited: