Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hello again everyone!

We are going to continue to offer incentivized pricing for any retail Maverick order now that we have a clearer picture of what our 2024 allocation will look like. Many are you are aware of the ins/outs of the allocation system at Ford and we no longer have "unlimited" retail orders to place, but rather it is based on a "market basket" of sales of Maverick, Bronco Sport, and Escape.

We feel comfortable that we can take orders for 75 Maverick orders in any combination of engine/drivetrain and deliver them at $1000 off MSRP. I said before the $3000 off MSRP deals made ZERO financial sense and would not come back, but we still wanted to offer an incentivized order to our customers and to support the forum. Combine this with our $50 Over Cost Extended Warranty and I believe this is the best value you will see out there on a 2024 Maverick.

Just a few quick notes (because I know I'll get asked!)

1 - Our documentation fee is $180.
2 - There are NO mandatory add ons.
3 - There is a Non-Refundable $100 deposit due at order.
4 - We will get you an electronic signature document with options, pricing, and details for your signature before placing the order.
5 - We do not participate in courtesy deliveries to other dealerships.
6 - We do not collect sales tax for out of state purchase (you don't have to pay Iowa tax, but will owe tax upon the return to your home state).

We are offering 4% under invoice on most other 2024 Ford retail orders as well with some notable exceptions (Bronco, Raptors, Super Duty, etc.).

I appreciate the opportunity to be a resource.

Orders will be submitted by emailing your options to [email protected] on July17th.

Thanks!
Sponsored

Last edited:

squints

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Honda Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Let me talk to the dealer I had been planning on going with here in NE, and I may give you a call.

dalola

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sunsetridgecabinhockinghills.com
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Curious why the deposit is non-refundable? Even if an order doesn't get built/allocated?

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Curious why the deposit is non-refundable? Even if an order doesn't get built/allocated?
We are confident we'll be able to produce 75 orders. If something happens where we cannot produce an allocation in year 2024, we would refund the deposit. That would be the only circumstance.

Sponsored

Ford Truck Guy

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Are you doing $1000 off A/Z plan pricing?

RevNation

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Can I get the military discount from ford on top of the $1,000 discount? Also how much are shipping charges to VA/NC region?

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Are you doing $1000 off A/Z plan pricing?
No, it would be at a/z plan pricing. So if you have a dealership local to you that will honor that pricing I would recommend using them. If not, we're happy to assist.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Can I get the military discount from ford on top of the $1,000 discount? Also how much are shipping charges to VA/NC region?
I would recommend using uship.com for quotes.

Any applicable rebates would be applied on top of our discount.

Sponsored

BradnChristine

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU; 2019 MX-5; 2023 & 2024 Mavericks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello again everyone!

We are going to continue to offer incentivized pricing for any retail Maverick order now that we have a clearer picture of what our 2024 allocation will look like. Many are you are aware of the ins/outs of the allocation system at Ford and we no longer have "unlimited" retail orders to place, but rather it is based on a "market basket" of sales of Maverick, Bronco Sport, and Escape.

We feel comfortable that we can take orders for 75 Maverick orders in any combination of engine/drivetrain and deliver them at $1000 off MSRP. I said before the $3000 off MSRP deals made ZERO financial sense and would not come back, but we still wanted to offer an incentivized order to our customers and to support the forum. Combine this with our $50 Over Cost Extended Warranty and I believe this is the best value you will see out there on a 2024 Maverick.

Just a few quick notes (because I know I'll get asked!)

1 - Our documentation fee is $180.
2 - There are NO mandatory add ons.
3 - There is a Non-Refundable $100 deposit due at order.
4 - We will get you an electronic signature document with options, pricing, and details for your signature before placing the order.
5 - We do not participate in courtesy deliveries to other dealerships.
6 - We do not collect sales tax for out of state purchase (you don't have to pay Iowa tax, but will owe tax upon the return to your home state).

We are offering 4% under invoice on most other 2024 Ford retail orders as well with some notable exceptions (Bronco, Raptors, Super Duty, etc.).

I appreciate the opportunity to be a resource.

Thanks!
Just curious...do you offer courtesy airport pickup for delivery?

BamaDad

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT AWD A51
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
…and someone laughed when I said the increase in MSRP might be offset by discounts.

Last edited:

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Will you honor the $500 Farm Bureau rebate in tandem with the $1,000 below MSRP pricing?

jsus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Escape Hybrid AWD 😉
Engine
2.5L Hybrid