My update on 3% off invoice Granger

Hanksmydog

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1 F150 , 2010 Mustang GT, Maverick XLT
I initiated contact with Granger on 6/30 to see if any constraints on my order. Was told no constraints, because unknown to me, I had a VIN. Granger sent me VIN at that point, so I decided to contact Ford. They said my truck was in production. I checked Ford tracker on 7/1 and my truck was built on 6/30 and shipping is being arranged. So no contact from anyone, but poking around found the good news. My order was 12/6 @ 3% off invoice. Alto blue, awd (eco) , 4k, hood deflector. Just an update if anyone is interested, or not. 😉
Sponsored

Last edited:

IwannaMav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 XL Ecoboost Fwd
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That's how I wanna find out. That it's arrived at the dealership and it's ready to pickup. That will cut down on the anxiety over delays and changes.

Congratulations on getting built and shipped.

iwantmymav

Banned
Banned
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
OP
OP

Hanksmydog

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
And which one is that? Anyone?
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...invoice-on-ford-maverick-at-granger-ford.149/
[/QUOTE]
Seems as that thread is a question n answer for Zack at Granger and not anyone updating their order status. Guess I should have just titled my post "hey lookie here" Didnt know there were such rules that I couldnt just title my post for what it is, an update. I never was good at coloring between the lines, so hope everyone can excuse my severe forum violation. Seems at least its in the right category, so hopefully the forum police will let me go with a warning. But in my mind, it gets so tiring having to worry about such trivial things, but here we are.

Last edited:

Sponsored

iwantmymav

Banned
Banned
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Seems as that thread is a question n answer for Zack at Granger and not anyone updating their order status. Guess I should have just titled my post "hey lookie here" Didnt know there were such rules that I couldnt just title my post for what it is, an update. I never was good at coloring between the lines, so hope everyone can excuse my severe forum violation. Seems at least its in the right category, so hopefully the forum police will let me go with a warning. But in my mind, it gets so tiring having to worry about such trivial things, but here we are.
[/QUOTE]

I answered your question. Honestly I don't care either way, take it up with the other guy who complained.

OP
OP

Hanksmydog

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I answered your question. Honestly I don't care either way, take it up with the other guy who complained.
[/QUOTE]
I didnt want to direct that at you, sorry because it seemed like I did. Thanks for answering my question.

WasChops

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz Ltd + Maverick Lariat Hybr
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I initiated contact with Granger on 6/30 to see if any constraints on my order. Was told no constraints, because unknown to me, I had a VIN. Granger sent me VIN at that point, so I decided to contact Ford. They said my truck was in production. I checked Ford tracker on 7/1 and my truck was built on 6/30 and shipping is being arranged. So no contact from anyone, but poking around found the good news. My order was 12/6 @ 3% off invoice. Alto blue, awd (eco) , 4k, hood deflector. Just an update if anyone is interested, or not. 😉
I am very interested in the manner in which they handle your final transaction!! I have a 1ast Ed RR AWD with 4 k tow that has a VIN assigned, no production yet (ordered 09/28/21) I have to fly into IA to take delivery, so I want 100% confidence there won't be any $hit going down when I get there! Thanks for your assistance in advance!

NebraskaMan

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I am very interested in the manner in which they handle your final transaction!! I have a 1ast Ed RR AWD with 4 k tow that has a VIN assigned, no production yet (ordered 09/28/21) I have to fly into IA to take delivery, so I want 100% confidence there won't be any $hit going down when I get there! Thanks for your assistance in advance!
Holy crap, you ordered in September and nothing yet! I guess I should not be complaining about a 1/4/22 order

Sponsored

WasChops

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Holy crap, you ordered in September and nothing yet! I guess I should not be complaining about a 1/4/22 order
My order is filled with items that are constrained by supply shortages; yet it still is quite frustrating! I would like to be a proverbial "fly on the wall" in some of the internal Ford meeting rooms when discussing these matters. The success of the Maverick, along with the inability to deliver to market, has to be quite the challenge!

EDIT - you ordered in Jan 2022 and apparently have NOT taken delivery? What was it that you ordered?

OP
OP

Hanksmydog

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
7/28 status is shipped.....

Ford Maverick My update on 3% off invoice Granger 20220729_163728

OP
OP

Hanksmydog

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Drove 5 hours to Granger yesterday and trailered the Maverick home. Almost all the paperwork was esigned the day before so minimal to do there. No pressure for extra warranties so all good. Received $750 rebate on top of the 3% off invoice. There was a mixup on my original order that went from my requested hood deflector to non requested window air deflectors. They were supposed to not install them after I was told we just couldnt switch back to installing a hood deflector,(after several messages back n forth, no response from Zack.) and have Granger keep the incorrect window deflectors. Got to Granger and was shown they had installed the window deflectors, after being told they wouldnt install them. Wasnt waiting for them to take them off, so now I will do that myself. All said, I have several apologies but also have used window deflectors and will have to buy my own hood deflector. Not the worst problems, but that part of the whole thing left me with a meh feeling.

Last edited:

WasChops

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Drove 5 hours to Granger yesterday and trailered the Maverick home. Almost all the paperwork was esigned the day before so minimal to do there. No pressure for extra warranties so all good. Received $750 rebate on top of the 3% off invoice. There was a mixup on my original order that went from my requested hood deflector to non requested window air deflectors. They were supposed to not install them after I was told we just couldnt switch back to installing a hood deflector,(after several messages back n forth, no response from Zack.) and have Granger keep the incorrect window deflectors. Got to Granger and was shown they had installed the window deflectors, after being told they wouldnt install them. Wasnt waiting for them to take them off, so now I will do that myself. All said, I have several apologies but also have used window deflectors and will have to buy my own hood deflector. Not the worst problems, but that part of the whole thing left me with a meh feeling.
Thamk you for that information... I don't have any Dealer add on items, I will anticipate the transaction to go smoothly!
Sponsored