Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The Details:

$3,000 OFF MSRP on any new Retail Maverick order placed from December 27th through January 24th.
$100 Non-Refundable Deposit Required
Only 2.0L Orders are being taken currently by Ford
As always $180 Doc Fee, $45 In-transit fee.
No drop-shipping, no other hidden fees.

Why? This is going to be a dual benefit. First, it will help our allocation for our early reservation holders. Second, it will be a great offering for anyone looking to purchase a Maverick and is willing to wait.

This deal will absolutely end February 1st and will not be extended. We are doing this to help boost our allocation now and in the future.

What if I have an existing order? - We will be honoring the 3% under invoice for orders taken before December 27th. If you'd like to take advantage of the lower pricing you can cancel your existing reservation and transfer your deposit to a new order. You will however have your order timing reset and go back to the end of the line of potential allocation.

How do I place an order? - email [email protected] with the URL or a PDF from Ford's built and price tool.

Hopefully this softens the blow of the price increase to anyone on the fence for a new Maverick order.

Zach
Sponsored

Last edited:

Darksider

Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two
How do you go about getting this? Guessing have to wait to order on the 27th?

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

How do I get my truck to New Jersey?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
How do I get my truck to New Jersey?
Either have it shipped or fly into the Des Moines airport, we'll pick you up and drive it back.

Garbone

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MachE, MachE, Explorer, C10
Engine
Undecided
Wish I could order a hybrid. Looking at it if I could keep the MPGs above 30 it would be under $150 in fuel to drive it back to Florida and air tickets on a given Friday are under $75. Could make it a fun Family road trip.

What would times on a XLT order be?

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Wish I could order a hybrid. Looking at it if I could keep the MPGs above 30 it would be under $150 in fuel to drive it back to Florida and air tickets on a given Friday are under $75. Could make it a fun Family road trip.

What would times on a XLT order be?
We really don't have any insight into delivery timeframe on these with as many questions on production capacity right now.

Sponsored

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This is an incredible deal. If I didn’t have a 1,000 non refundable deposit for my hybrid I would do this

JLUE

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The Details:

$3,000 OFF MSRP on any new Retail Maverick order placed from December 27th through January 31st.
$100 Non-Refundable Deposit Required
Only 2.0L Orders are being taken currently by Ford
As always $180 Doc Fee, $45 In-transit fee.
No drop-shipping, no other hidden fees.

Why? This is going to be a dual benefit. First, it will help our allocation for our early reservation holders. Second, it will be a great offering for anyone looking to purchase a Maverick and is willing to wait.

This deal will absolutely end February 1st and will not be extended. We are doing this to help boost our allocation now and in the future.

What if I have an existing order? - We will be honoring the 3% under invoice for orders taken before December 27th. If you'd like to take advantage of the lower pricing you can cancel your existing reservation and transfer your deposit to a new order. You will however have your order timing reset and go back to the end of the line of potential allocation.

How do I place an order? - email [email protected] with the URL or a PDF from Ford's built and price tool.

Hopefully this softens the blow of the price increase to anyone on the fence for a new Maverick order.

Zach
I sure wish we had a Ford dealership like you in the North West Florida area. The dealerships in this area don't need to sell below MSRP just don't gouge people with added fees. I think that when Ford comes up with a winner such as the Maverick they should list at least one dealership per region that will sell at Ford's advertised price. When we have a hurricane along the coast there are always a few service stations that price gouge. That is exactly what some of Ford's dealerships are doing.

LowLeadAV

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Niro
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You may end up paying $3000 in transport lol
Might be worth it. 250 in fuel. 1100 highway miles for break in. Seeing December orders getting build dates and I still don’t have one…
Sponsored