2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge caravan
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks for info.

So my plan wont work about fords sight going live on August 2nd. Darn it all. My dealer didn't seem to know of the August 2nd date. I have yet to even step foot into the dealer. looks like I will need to stop by a few days before in late July and see if they are still clueless.

On another note I built a XLT hybrid a few weeks ago and did another same build last night Price went up. From $24070 to $25225 3 options full size spare, manual slide window and trailer hitch. I am hoping no more price increases.
[/QUOTE
what cite did you go to to get pricing
Sponsored

Edrobyn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I watched the Fordvideoguy and he is saying August 2nd. I called two of my local dealers and they both are saying mid August. Has anyone heard the August 2nd from another source of dealer than him?

pnorwood54

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ALTO BLUE XTL AWD-4K-FX4-360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I watched the Fordvideoguy and he is saying August 2nd. I called two of my local dealers and they both are saying mid August. Has anyone heard the August 2nd from another source of dealer than him?
my dealer

gte105u

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Lariat, '17 Rogue SL, '14 Altima SV
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I pressed Luis at Mak Haik Houston and they confirmed 8/2. But no order books yet so they are wary of a change. That's the date for now. Refer the dealer you chose to these online resources and push that you are confident.

Sponsored

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Screenshot from an email I got from a dealer here in the Seattle area.

Ford Maverick 2023 Maverick ORDER BANK opens AUGUST 2ND Screenshot_20220722-190353_Gmail

pnorwood54

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ALTO BLUE XTL AWD-4K-FX4-360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Who is your dealer?
this was mtn. view ford.
i love my marshal mize salesguy but they screwed up my oct. hybrid order

mr mojo risen

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2020 VW Passat, 2015 Nissan Sentra
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My local dealer said Aug 2nd, so they seem to be in the loop.

NJBob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2003 MR2, 2019 Forrester, 1969 Z/28
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Why haven't we heard directly from Ford on the date. I would hope they would communicate those of us with unscheduled orders. Hope about the people that are not on any of these forums. Maybe Ford thinks it's the dealers job.

Sponsored

RLmesc

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Kia Sportage, 05 Porsche Boxster S, 85 Kawasaki
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
UI just returned from my ford dealer, and they assured me i could order my Eco boost on 8/2, they believe the hybrids are NOT going to be open then. We went online and priced out my XL with 4wd and town, nothing else and we will lock that price in and deal with financing and options later. They recommended not to put the security camera option on as it's been an issue, but they have a large display showing the aftermarket system they recommend. Wish me luck. rm

DeeZee

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Hybrid XLT Luxury Package
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Why haven't we heard directly from Ford on the date. I would hope they would communicate those of us with unscheduled orders. Hope about the people that are not on any of these forums. Maybe Ford thinks it's the dealers job.
It's 7/27.......what is the rush? :rolleyes: ;):)

Loneoak

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
4711 Old Douglasville Rd Lithia Springs Ga 30122
Vehicle(s)
Taurus
I made an appointment at my dealer today for 8/3 as their calendar for 8/2 was already filled. The young lady said she would call on 8/2 if anybody backed out and she had an extra hour to help me order a truck. I want to order a Lariat with all the stuff they say is going to be hard to get like the luxury package and spray in bedliner. If it is taking way to long to get I may drop the spray in bedliner but I want the Luxury Package with the Sync 3 real bad. I'll just hate to have to wait a long time as I have the money set aside and won't need financing and I hope no other vehicles showup tempting me not to get a Mavrick.

TheWizziard

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Oxford White
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I made an appointment at my dealer today for 8/3 as their calendar for 8/2 was already filled. The young lady said she would call on 8/2 if anybody backed out and she had an extra hour to help me order a truck. I want to order a Lariat with all the stuff they say is going to be hard to get like the luxury package and spray in bedliner. If it is taking way to long to get I may drop the spray in bedliner but I want the Luxury Package with the Sync 3 real bad. I'll just hate to have to wait a long time as I have the money set aside and won't need financing and I hope no other vehicles showup tempting me not to get a Mavrick.
The spray in bed liner was removed from the luxury in about November of last year. Replaced with the drop in liner. It may not be in the 2023 lux package as it was a constraint item. We'll have to wait and see when the order guides com out.

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Status