First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
New member here, planning on ordering a '23 Maverick on Aug 2.

I don't know if this is common, but my dealer (Sheridan Ford in Wilmington, DE) informed me earlier this week that the order banks won't open until 16:00EDT on the 2nd. Is this something unique at my dealer, presumably management holding off allowing customers to order until the afternoon to give the sales people a chance to grok the order guide? Or is Ford opening the order bank across the country at the same time which in Eastern Daylight Time translates to 16:00?
Sponsored

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The spray in bed liner was removed from the luxury in about November of last year. Replaced with the drop in liner. It may not be in the 2023 lux package as it was a constraint item. We'll have to wait and see when the order guides com out.
It wasn't substituted for the Lariat. 2023 may be different; if anything they may not include the bedliner entirely to give the buyer the choice.

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

IAMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Come on Ford. We are 5 days away from Aug 2nd. For the love of God just tell us what day order banks open so then we can be there

Sponsored

Sembazuru

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

CrazedHoosier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang Eco
I thought I was going to get to go in and order on the 2nd, but my dealer just told me he wants to wait and see what happens on the 2nd before having anyone order. If the dealerships don’t even have an idea of what’s going on, it‘s really bad.

Dunrollin

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Powerstroke, 2020 Escape Titanium Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just got off the phone with my dealer, salesman swore I was wrong, banks don't open until August 15. Surprisingly this was Mullinax New Smyrna Beach FL. Dealers are needed as the only way to buy a Ford product but it kind of looks like they are the gate keepers. Time to look for a dealer who actually is knowledgeable about their products.

Last edited:

Bob The Builder

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Butch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Cherokee ** 2023 Mav FX/4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just left the dealership, Lamoille Valley Ford in Hardwick, VT. Extremely knowledgable salesman and Sales Manager. Small dealership, very efficient. I placed my preorder this morning based on MY22 information. XLT EB AWD LUX Iconic Silver. All paper work signed, driver's license photocopied. They fully understand what the dates are, 100%. What they do not understand is why so many dealers seem to be confused.

I was assured I was price protected and received the incentive rate of 2.9%. I was assured I will receive everything in writing once the order banks come out and we review what the sitrep will be in one last phone call and any changes over and above the $29,510,00 that is my current price. After the order banks open and reviewed by me and the salesman, he said he will be placing all orders virtually immediately, so my order goes in August 2 for sure. I received $500.00 under MSRP and had the option to either receive the discount in the form of a gas card or $500.00 off MSRP. I chose the latter.

All in all a great experience from a dealership that really caters to veterans. They even have a military honor wall for all past customers that have paid the ultimate sacrifice. Real awesome and heart wrenching at the same time.

It's been a good day. Now the big wait begins. :)

Sponsored

TheWizziard

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Oxford White
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I thought I was going to get to go in and order on the 2nd, but my dealer just told me he wants to wait and see what happens on the 2nd before having anyone order. If the dealerships don’t even have an idea of what’s going on, it‘s really bad.
It looks like your dealer wants you to be later in line for a new maverick for his convivence.

TheWizziard

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Oxford White
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No. It’s been confirmed that they open August 2nd. Not sure why people are still debating that. It’s just Ford doesn’t have anything ready for August 2nd it seems.
I only posted because the debate has been between August 2nd & August 15th. Now somebody comes up with September.

Last edited:

Dunrollin

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Powerstroke, 2020 Escape Titanium Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looks like September it is. Date unknown. What a cluster...

Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.