Sponsored

Will 2023 Maverick features be available August 2nd?

zBernie

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Sonata
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm assuming that new features, pricing, etc., will be available on August when orders are converted to 2023?
Sponsored

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
1. Orders are not converting. They need to be placed as a new order. Just to be super clear. The term "rollover" is used a lot around here, but nothing is rolling or continuing between 2022 and 2023.
2. Regarding the "New features, pricing, etc...", gotta at least be available in the ordering system for an order to be placed. If they stick with the August 2nd order opening date, all that at least needs to be live that morning. Will there be advance notice with fancy graphics and easy to read guides? I am not holding my breath. More likely there will be an ugly PDF of all the options in a Microsoft Excel Table with option codes in one column and descriptions in another. But I am a pessimist at heart. So maybe we will get the pretty stuff in time.

OP
OP

zBernie

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Sonata
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
1. Orders are not converting. They need to be placed as a new order. Just to be super clear. The term "rollover" is used a lot around here, but nothing is rolling or continuing between 2022 and 2023.
2. Regarding the "New features, pricing, etc...", gotta at least be available in the ordering system for an order to be placed. If they stick with the August 2nd order opening date, all that at least needs to be live that morning. Will there be advance notice with fancy graphics and easy to read guides? I am not holding my breath. More likely there will be an ugly PDF of all the options in a Microsoft Excel Table with option codes in one column and descriptions in another. But I am a pessimist at heart. So maybe we will get the pretty stuff in time.
I was hoping that you could build your new 2023 order at ford.com. We'll see!

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just saw someone post on another thread that the new pricing is live on ford.com. I don't know if new options are there as well. Headed over to look.

EDIT: Stills says 2022 and all the options look the same. I think they just updated the pricing.

OP
OP

zBernie

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Sonata
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just saw someone post on another thread that the new pricing is live on ford.com. I don't know if new options are there as well. Headed over to look.
No new features, but it looks like they increased the 2022 model by $1,000.

Ford Maverick Will 2023 Maverick features be available August 2nd? 1657241263155

Sponsored

Tirpitz

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid+Lux in Velocity Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@fordvideoguy said in his Youtube livestream that the Ford build your vehicle configurator would likely be behind the order guides by 2-3 weeks. And he doesn't expect to see the order guides until just before August 2nd. He was recommending you place an order ASAP knowing that nothing is getting scheduled until September leaving you with plenty of time to modify your order.

Plus there are not going to be major change so he said do your build using the 2022 builder but be aware that the prices and packages are likely to change for 2023.

raymaines

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alto Blue Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have seen the future. Race Red will be available as a stand-alone color and an Adrenalin package will be offered that includes 20" wheels, "Sport" suspension and seats.

JibbersCrabst

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Focus ST, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have seen the future. Race Red will be available as a stand-alone color and an Adrenalin package will be offered that includes 20" wheels, "Sport" suspension and seats.
Some sort of sport model would be cool. You think Ford would resurrect the Adrenaline moniker in favor of the ST line they already make?

I'd personally love an AWD 2.3L EcoBoost ST with a leather interior option, some 20s 🤤

WNYEscapee

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick, 2019 Cherokee
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I'm just hoping I have the time to sit down with my salesman no later than the evening before with the information to "assemble" my vehicle so that it can be submitted first thing when the banks open the next morning.

fordluvr44

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was under the impression you just needed to get an order in - Like any order, and you can change it afterwards to add/remove stuff, change color, whatever.

Just getting an order in and getting your ticket in line is what I thought mattered.

Just a random guy though so ymmv

Sponsored

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was under the impression you just needed to get an order in - Like any order, and you can change it afterwards to add/remove stuff, change color, whatever.

Just getting an order in and getting your ticket in line is what I thought mattered.

I think people are putting too much emphasis on "line order" much like they did dealer order priority number.

Bob The Builder

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Butch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Cherokee ** 2023 Mav FX/4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

FordVideoGuy basically said just get your order in on Day 1 with what you want in the moment, then you will have some time to change it so you are correct.

WNYEscapee

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick, 2019 Cherokee
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

That's pretty much true, you have a window of time to change your order, but I want to have to make as few changes as possible and avoid any potential errors. I pretty much know exactly what I want except for color.

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Care to expand?
It was a whole big thing for a few months to harass your dealer to make sure you got priority 10 assigned on your order. At the end of the day configuration/constraints and allotments played much more a role than priority or order date.
Sponsored