First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01 Trooper; '04 9-3; '13 Outback; '24 Mav Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It's a catch word for any Ford model with nice options and low miles. Ford wants to make money on financing. The national average for a new car loan is 6.84%. The three Fords in my garage/driveway are: 18' Edge (paid for), 22' Maverick (0%/36 months) and 21 Escape (0%/60 months). After I took the Edge and Escape in for recalls text messages, emails and letter wanting to buy my "in demand vehicle" were a monthly occurrence.
Well, they asked the same of me with my 2013 Outback with 200k miles. Your mileage may vary.
Sponsored

DelSil

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.silsdetail.com
Vehicle(s)
1990 Mustang GT convertible
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What happens if I want to make one change on my current 23 XLT hybrid order for the 24 order? I would like to add the black package but not going to do it if it puts me in the back of the pack again.

MM Mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Lariat Luxury w/CP360 + CP360A
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What happens if I want to make one change on my current 23 XLT hybrid order for the 24 order? I would like to add the black package but not going to do it if it puts me in the back of the pack again.
Changes will be allowed and given that Ford is claiming they're prioritizing 23 orders that have to be converted to 24 orders, it should not move you the back of the pack.

ilikebike

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid HPR w/ BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

It shouldn't change your current MY23 order but if you just want to add that to your MY24 order you can wait until the order banks open. Your order doesn't automatically roll over as-is, you'll need to build your vehicle and options again when the time comes.

DelSil

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.silsdetail.com
Vehicle(s)
1990 Mustang GT convertible
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It shouldn't change your current MY23 order but if you just want to add that to your MY24 order you can wait until the order banks open. Your order doesn't automatically roll over as-is, you'll need to build your vehicle and options again when the time comes.
I see. Thanks

Sponsored

Robert C

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Changes will be allowed and given that Ford is claiming they're prioritizing 23 orders that have to be converted to 24 orders, it should not move you the back of the pack.
I wouln't bet my getting my Maverick on that. Ford has not explicitly said that changing your order will not affect delivery. They have used those words that you used here - "should not". That's very different from "will not".

BradnChristine

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU; 2019 MX-5; 2023 & 2024 Mavericks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
When we last went through this drill, in 11/22, I added BAP to my cancelled 2022 Lariat Hybrid Order. Caused no delay, and I got scheduled in the first round on 12/1/22 with a 1/12/23 build.

Lonnie gee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda and rav4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did you get a confirmed order email from Ford last September? If the dealer did order you one, if they COVP'd it you should of received emails every 45 to 60 days saying sorry your order hasn't been scheduled yet.

But you didn't order from Ford, you ordered from a dealer and they arecthe one you should contact on status. Don't just sit there waiting, be proactive.
The dealer has to enter your email to ford not just the dealer having it

Milton Jeff

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2 DR Wrangler (Current)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How about Canada, has anyone here heard anything about a 23-24 rollover plan/procedure?

Hdscreens

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CT5
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I never got this latest email but they have correct email as I use to get the every 45 day emails. I ordered iconic silver for 23’ so hopefully I haven’t received latest email cause theres a good chance I get scheduled when they do 23’ iconic silver balance out. 🤞🏽

I know they mention 23’ to 24’ rollovers will get priority but that’s unlikely if dealer doesn’t have enough allocations to cover more than half of 23’ or 24’ orders. Some dealers simply aren‘t willing to tell order holders how many orders and how many allocations they actually have so that an order holder can make an informed decision.

With dealers having received estimated allocations for 24’ model yr would anyone know if they have told dealers specifically how many allocations for hybrid and how many for eco? If they have given detailed allocations info do the numbers coincide with 35% hybrid and 65% eco builds capacity?

Sponsored

Ford Truck Guy

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If you really want the BAP and your '23 order isn't scheduled, you can have your dealer add it to your '23 order just in case it does get scheduled.

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I never got this latest email but they have correct email as I use to get the every 45 day emails. I ordered iconic silver for 23’ so hopefully I haven’t received latest email cause theres a good chance I get scheduled when they do 23’ iconic silver balance out. 🤞🏽

I know they mention 23’ to 24’ rollovers will get priority but that’s unlikely if dealer doesn’t have enough allocations to cover more than half of 23’ or 24’ orders. Some dealers simply aren‘t willing to tell order holders how many orders and how many allocations they actually have so that an order holder can make an informed decision.

With dealers having received estimated allocations for 24’ model yr would anyone know if they have told dealers specifically how many allocations for hybrid and how many for eco? If they have given detailed allocations info do the numbers coincide with 35% hybrid and 65% eco builds capacity?

They did tell dealers expected MY24 allocation ahead of time this year.
Based on allocation & commodity %s, they do give estimates for # of orders w/ various commodities.
BUT, there is an important **** in these notes: "you to NOT need to adjust carry over orders to fit within the constraints above".

The numbers they gave for our dealership for do correspond w/ the 35/65 powertrain ratio.

But according to the note on the allocation estimate, as well as the dealer broadcast about 24 Maverick, Ford knows that most of the carryovers will be hybrids and already has that accounted for. My takeaway from the broadcast and allocation estimate, is that Ford will be doing a much better job at prioritizing the carryover orders this time!

I was pleasantly surprised, and am optimistic that 24 Maverick scheduling and production will go more smoothly this time (as long as dealers follow Ford's instructions!)

Milton Jeff

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2 DR Wrangler (Current)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
(as long as dealers follow Ford's instructions!)
Kevin you have been a valuable source of information on here along with Tim of course..

Had to comment on the above quote though, lol, that is a big caveat... So many don't it appears.

Last edited:

colinl

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick Lariat AWD, '22 Bronco OBX 2-Door
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

If you really want the BAP and your '23 order isn't scheduled, you can have your dealer add it to your '23 order just in case it does get scheduled.
One person mentioned they couldn't change their order. I don't know if all orders are locked but it would make sense if they were, for a private offer.

Ford Truck Guy

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
One person mentioned they couldn't change their order. I don't know if all orders are locked but it would make sense if they were, for a private offer.
I saw my sales rep Thursday (2 days ago) and had him change some stuff on my '23 order. No problem. I didn't change the trim level or motor(XLT Hybrid).
Sponsored