Sponsored

Will 2023 Maverick features be available August 2nd?

The WB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No new features, but it looks like they increased the 2022 model by $1,000.

1657241263155.png
I can tell you that I've the signed order spec with a price guarantee that was from late September 2021 and the sticker just published into production on Ford order site at $1,680 higher. Will be interesting to see how the dealer makes an adjustment.
Sponsored

wyouger

First Name
Williard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger
I was hoping that you could build your new 2023 order at ford.com. We'll see!
To date ford has not had online ordering and it doesn't look they will in the near future.

glider

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 4runner 2019 Honda civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I wonder how good the Ford order bank website will be with the thousands of orders going in on Aug. 2nd at about the same time. A lot to track and process.

mlshirey

First Name
Michael Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
78 SuperBeetle 2018 2022 Maverick XL
Dealer only if you trust them. Autonation told me there is NO markup on ANY Ford that rolls off the Hauler...Nationwide! Good company policy. I've purchased 3 ea. new Ford's from this particular dealership in Panama City Florida. Almost no new models on the showroom floor except a very nice F-150 ($93,700 + destination, tax, title, blah blah, lookin' at around $110K Out The Door!! NOPE! am comfortable with my deals @ MSRP. Who know's what the market will be for a 44 MPG UTE? HUGE

TheWizziard

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Oxford White
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I wonder how good the Ford order bank website will be with the thousands of orders going in on Aug. 2nd at about the same time. A lot to track and process.
I am keeping my fingers crossed that the Ford order system doesn't crash on August 2nd

Sponsored

mlshirey

First Name
Michael Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
78 SuperBeetle 2018 2022 Maverick XL
I am keeping my fingers crossed that the Ford order system doesn't crash on August 2nd
It will. It HAS to! More excuses from FMC. Wait until the Asian and Euro MArket (ChiCom's included with Yankee tech)) start replacing sedans but at a larger volume (Flood the depresed new car market) especially the Hybrid. Let's see if Ford got spanked enough to get the message. I love this truck! We hear it all the time 'It's worth the wait'. Well Frens it really is if you can handle the 'Process'. I fully expect that my orders that will be submitted 2 August (I'm opening the door) will receive a VIN in Spring MY24. THAT"S exactly why I'm locking in to MSRP. Autonation honors it. My Dealer is 'Top Deck' with ZERO complaints except for Corporate. I have many issues with them. So do they! HA!

Loneoak

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
4711 Old Douglasville Rd Lithia Springs Ga 30122
Vehicle(s)
Taurus
I was told that there is no actual place on ford.com to place an order. You can build it will all the options you want and see what it should cost but you are going to have to visit a dealer to place the actual order. I will be in my dealers office on 8/3 at 2pm only because her schedule filled up for 8/2 before I got a chance to reply to the email she sent this morning.
Sponsored