Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Ranger, 04 and 18 Escape, 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
i'm in this group :)
got my VIN
already received my splash guards via the ford.com store by ordering separately.
not sure why it would be a "constraint" :(
apparently no one in Hermosillo owns a union card to install mud flaps.......
Sponsored

JimmyH

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger XLT; 2023 Kia Sorento EX Hybrid
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Couldn't wait any longer. I told myself in the beginning that I needed my truck before the end of May, but kept holding out and still not scheduled. Decided that I had waited long enough, so this evening, picked up a 2023 Ranger XLT, Sport, 2WD, Locking Rear Diff, Tow package, Remote start. Got a deal I was happy with, some money off of MSRP and all of the dealer addons (window tint, spray in bedliner, paint protectant, interior protectant, etc...) for free. Was also happy with the "lie-o-meter" MPG readout on the drive home. Reset it in the dealership parking lot and took the picture in my driveway. The drive was about an hour, at 65-70MPH, a few stop and go lights in town. Pretty happy.
Ford Maverick ๐Ÿ—“๏ธ Maverick Scheduling This Week (4/20/23) For Production Weeks Through 6/26 IMG_0068

Ford Maverick ๐Ÿ—“๏ธ Maverick Scheduling This Week (4/20/23) For Production Weeks Through 6/26 IMG_0075

lbcoach34

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
b
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid Lariat pack
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
After waiting almost 18 months and just last week made the first hurtle and received a VIN. Best of luck!
I'm at 17 1/2 months and nothing...just a silly email every 45 days that says "we have your order and we're frustrated as you are"

Bingisser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
they keep lying to customers 7 months have all the parts to assemble and no vin and there stopping in August for 2023 hope another automaker steps up I am fed up with Ford
I guess so my question when I had called forward they said it was moved up to parts being picked doesn't mean it's any closer to being built

Sponsored

Bingisser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have received my Maverick so I have not really been keeping up with the scheduling. However, I am curious; I noticed that this week's announcement includes retail, STOCK, and fleet. Has stock scheduling been in past announcements? I keep thinking that quite a few stock EB's will be coming, much to disappointment of those with hybrid orders but maybe the eventual start of lower ADM for prospective EB buyers. :unsure: It would be nice as MY23 production gets closer to ending, if Ford would assure someone with a hybrid order, that a switch to EB would (NOT MAYBE) result in their receiving an EB before they start rolling out stock orders.
Do you know when they stop building the 2023 I ordered a high bread and I asked him if I Should switch and they said noh but I'm starting to wonder if I'll ever get my hybrid

Bingisser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Would changing from a Hybrid XL to XLT better my chances at this point?
That is a good question I would be willing to upgrade if it meant I might get one or I wonder if we go to the back of the lineup

elijmdy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
elijah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 ford maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I guess so my question when I had called forward they said it was moved up to parts being picked doesn't mean it's any closer to being built
they have all the parts ford is just taking there sweet time screwing everyone for wanting to do business with them

Gilaplante

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
New to posting here, and have been lurking for some time. Hoping that joining everyone waiting online vs. just lurking will bring some good vibes our way.

A couple of observations and questions after a brief chat with my salesperson yesterday:

- There are many, many things I could have done to spend my time more wisely than get the non-answers I got! Favorite quotes: "I'm not sure." "It's up to you." "I think..." "I can't answer that..."
- I know there are many posts about dropping constrained items like the hitch, but what about upgrading from one trim to another? Is that even possible at this point in the process?
- Could it be possible that a small dealership has only received *one* 2023 build, even with many orders?
I ordered a base hybrid with sliding window, tow hitch and the co pilot ( to get the rear window) on 9/17 and upgraded to xlt in January, figured it couldn't hurt to make it a little more profitable for Ford . I got my VIN mid march for mid May production. I don't know if it had anything to do with getting a VIN but I'm just happy to be getting one ( holding my breath) . I would probably not have gone for the EB as second best.

Last Truck Ever

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Do you know when they stop building the 2023 I ordered a high bread and I asked him if I Should switch and they said noh but I'm starting to wonder if I'll ever get my hybrid
I heard mid October for an end date, I believe Ford Video guy said that, but I could be wrong on the source. That means if you're not scheduled in the August group (since they schedule two months out), you're SOL.

I asked my own dealer a couple months back about switching from Hybrid to EB, and he told me to sit tight, he still seems to think I'll get it. I've spoken with Ford twice and asked them that question directly -- they told me the same thing. But after a recent conversation with my dealer I'm starting to seriously suspect he just doesn't WANT me to change it from hybrid, because if the hybrid arrives and I've already had to buy something else, it's a true win for them -- even higher ADM. I don't know -- because we have no solid info, all we can do is speculate.

At this point, if I could switch to EB AND (an important 'and') Ford could tell me FOR SURE that means it WILL get built, I'd do it. I only hope they have the decency to make that option available at some point, if/when it gets down to the wire. If not, bunch of us are gonna end up going to other brands' as Plan B's.

Reactions: GRB
Sponsored

Bingisser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I heard mid October for an end date, I believe Ford Video guy said that, but I could be wrong on the source. That means if you're not scheduled in the August group (since they schedule two months out), you're SOL.

I asked my own dealer a couple months back about switching from Hybrid to EB, and he told me to sit tight, he still seems to think I'll get it. I've spoken with Ford twice and asked them that question directly -- they told me the same thing. But after a recent conversation with my dealer I'm starting to seriously suspect he just doesn't WANT me to change it from hybrid, because if the hybrid arrives and I've already had to buy something else, it's a true win for them -- even higher ADM. I don't know -- because we have no solid info, all we can do is speculate.

At this point, if I could switch to EB AND (an important 'and') Ford could tell me FOR SURE that means it WILL get built, I'd do it. I only hope they have the decency to make that option available at some point, if/when it gets down to the wire. If not, bunch of us are gonna end up going to other brands' as Plan B's.
If we could get some solid information from anybody if we switched and a guarantee we would get it this year I would do that as well but yes I agree every dealership that has a hybrid that somebody ended up not waiting for they're adding thousands and thousands of dollars

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

If we could get some solid information from anybody if we switched and a guarantee we would get it this year I would do that as well but yes I agree every dealership that has a hybrid that somebody ended up not waiting for they're adding thousands and thousands of dollars
Given order banks are due to open in July and July would encompass September scheduling, I would treat not being scheduled by July as not being scheduled at all.

mksoucek

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered my Hybrid Lariat Luxury PKG, Black Appearance PKG Moonroof etc (almost loaded) in September (my salesperson had the order in within the 1st hour of ordering) Was supposed to be built this week but, I went on-line last week to check and what do you know, It was in production and I have the window sticker so, I would think it has to be almost complete. I have not seen a black appearance Maverick in person - can't wait to see how the blacked out head and tail lights look with the dark carbonized grey paint. If anyone is interested, I may sell the special black appearance rims and tires - I am going to lift/level the front 1' and put on 17" rims with a larger taller more aggressive tire. My thought is after the build I will have it in 4-5 weeks. I live in the Ohio area.

Ford Maverick ๐Ÿ—“๏ธ Maverick Scheduling This Week (4/20/23) For Production Weeks Through 6/26 Image 4-24-23 at 3.31 PM

Ford Maverick ๐Ÿ—“๏ธ Maverick Scheduling This Week (4/20/23) For Production Weeks Through 6/26 Window sticker

redskins5

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford F150 Hybrid, 2022 mavrick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have a 2023 hybrid xl unscheduled order. A local dealer got one in last night same color as mine but wants $31k for it. If he came down a few grand, Iโ€™d jump. It has 360 and trailer hitch.
Thats a heck of a mark up for an XL, I didn't pay that much for my LAriot lux with everything but moon roof

JimParker256

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Area 51 Hybrid FE, 2014 Impala
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Yep, if you'd ordered sober bread, you could be eating sandwiches now - in your hybrid truck! (Just kidding with you - I can see the old "auto-incorrect" got you again!)
Sponsored