First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Kia Sportage, 05 Porsche Boxster S, 85 Kawasaki
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Nah you can panic now. I never wanted the hybrid as I wanted awd but the very moment I learned they only would make 16% XLs I went to the dealer and changed to XLT and BAP to enhance my chances on getting. They can’t build all of the hybrids so you’re doubly hung out to dry. Sorry buddy.
Sponsored

photofixr2

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford escape, ford 450, ford 150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
they keep lying to customers 7 months have all the parts to assemble and no vin and there stopping in August for 2023 hope another automaker steps up I am fed up with Ford
Next week will be 19 months of waiting!! We can't even get an estimate of time frame. I've been a big fan of Ford for years but am really tempted to go elsewhere.

Reactions: GRB

Pete Groudas

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered a 2023 Maverick.
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered a 2023 Lariat gas engine with 4k tow and splash guards (plus all the electronic upgrades). I was expecting the order earlier since not a hybrid, but still nothing. Assuming the 4k tow is the big issue, but if they tackle the gas orders earlier since they have less constraints, I was expecting better results. I am on my backup vehicle since my youngest took my car now that she has her license, and the backup is a pretty rusty 2007 Dodge Caravan with 200,000 miles, and not sure how much longer I can push it. I can at least drive my old Triumph cars now that the weather here in NH is improving, but they are not great to commute in while raining heavy like it has been.

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered a 2023 Lariat gas engine with 4k tow and splash guards (plus all the electronic upgrades). I was expecting the order earlier since not a hybrid, but still nothing. Assuming the 4k tow is the big issue, but if they tackle the gas orders earlier since they have less constraints, I was expecting better results. I am on my backup vehicle since my youngest took my car now that she has her license, and the backup is a pretty rusty 2007 Dodge Caravan with 200,000 miles, and not sure how much longer I can push it. I can at least drive my old Triumph cars now that the weather here in NH is improving, but they are not great to commute in while raining heavy like it has been.
Take the splash guards off! See the first post, they are a constraint.
Sponsored