First Name
elijah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 ford maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
they keep lying to customers 7 months have all the parts to assemble and no vin and there stopping in August for 2023 hope another automaker steps up I am fed up with Ford

tdonch

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru Forester (current toad)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
After waiting almost 18 months and just last week made the first hurtle and received a VIN. Best of luck!

Dr3wman

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram
Engine
Undecided
they keep lying to customers 7 months have all the parts to assemble and no vin and there stopping in August for 2023 hope another automaker steps up I am fed up with Ford
What makes you think they are lying to customers? What makes you think or what source of information do you have to say "they have all the parts" ? They are building 2023s through October. You ordered a hybrid. They were never going to produce more than 35-40% of Hybrids for this model which certainly is a tough pill for those that ordered one, but it is also reality.

Sponsored

Crance

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Crance

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Here’s hoping I actually get scheduled this week. Them giving me a VIN last week to someone else’s order/sales code still has me salty

Last edited:
Sponsored

Xbbqpitmaster

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Kia Seltos S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just purchased a new suv on Friday, so my luck it will get chosen this week (LOL). So if so, my dealer will love me as I will just tell them to sell it.

Fibrepunk

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I pray for all rollover/re-order 2022 orders...

Crance

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Realism. Manage expectations.
Oh my expectations are officially zero after last week’s debacle. To say I was irate would be an understatement

bc22

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Odyssey
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What makes you think they are lying to customers? What makes you think or what source of information do you have to say "they have all the parts" ? They are building 2023s through October. You ordered a hybrid. They were never going to produce more than 35-40% of Hybrids for this model which certainly is a tough pill for those that ordered one, but it is also reality.
Ford never once mentioned during the retail ordering process that the base hybrid model would only be a third of production. That's not true. In fact they still haven't flowed it down to customers. I've only seen it via screenshots on here. No communication whatsoever from Ford or their dealers.
Sponsored