Undecided
I guess we are done for this week....:oops:
Sponsored

Pairof98s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ram 1500, 2020 4Runner
Just got my order in Saturday and production is already scheduled for week October 25th!!! Alot quicker than I expected has anyone seen their dates get pushed out from an original date yet?

Area 51 XLT
Lux Package
Off Road
2.0L ecoboost AWD
Tow Package
WOW, that is quick from order to scheduled! I have the exact same truck in production this week. XLT Lux FX4 w/ 4K Area 51

zeketolliver

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hyundai Tuscon NLine
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Doug Wildman

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tesla Model 3, 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
From what Tim Bartz said in the last live stream, they are ramping up production. I'd have to go back and look again but I think he said like 2700 this week, then ramping up to like 4500 a week from there. Also he said there were over 100k reservations but they only converted about 20-30% of those to retail orders. That's somewhat promising.
Tim said 2700 in November(all retail) and 4500 in December but did not specify retail vs inventory.

Sponsored

2022EOW

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
From what Tim Bartz said in the last live stream, they are ramping up production. I'd have to go back and look again but I think he said like 2700 this week, then ramping up to like 4500 a week from there. Also he said there were over 100k reservations but they only converted about 20-30% of those to retail orders. That's somewhat promising.
Not that many per week! Don’t post things like this without verifying!!!!

csmith9058

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Csmith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My invoice says Priority Code 19? Why does that not sound very promising to me?

Ford Maverick 📬 9/9 Scheduling email received group! Screenshot_20210909-115839_Gallery

olie64

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Order maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I guess Ford is mad at me for selling my Crown Vic two years ago, I mean a June Ecoboost order with no add ons, I guess I’m pretty frustrated I see September builds going before mine. Trying to be patient but my current car is over 105k miles so I don’t wanna keep throwing money at it. It doesn’t seem like order dates matter at all

mine has 215k

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Congrats to all who get pulled today. Its still no joy for me!

Kinda like the Cubbies. Maybe next year! (Week)

SHBGuerrilla

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, Cyber Orange 2.0
thats awesome!!!!! Hopefully that was part of their cleanup and they are getting some more of that liner material in. If i may inquire when did you have your order put in? my order is similar, not exact since i didnt go copilot or fx4 and went with blue but all the rest is the same but mine was mid july order. Just out of curiosity.
I ordered around 22JUN2021. I was among those first few weeks of initial orders.

Sponsored

OldSoulNewMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Kia Soul
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
***SATIRE****

HYBRID! HYBRID! HYBRID!

OMG! I didn't even place my order with Ford yet, and it's already been scheduled for production next week! Ford must have E.S.P!!!! I even planned on adding every factory holdup option and they are all included in the build!

***END SATIRE***

I know it comes down to all sorts of factors, but after reading about recently placed orders getting pulled for production....I'm losing faith that I'll have a Maverick in my driveway before Spring. I know production just started and is still ramping up...yada yada yada.....
I think it's more that my dealer isn't very pro-active, and is non-responsive to my emails requesting a copy of the DORA (for the order number and priority code). I did get a confirmation email from Ford the day the order was placed, so I'm not worried the order wasn't processed. Guess I'll have to stop-in and speak to the sales guy in person. I know all dealers/salespeople aren't nearly as in-the-loop and transparent as Tim Bartz @fordvideoguy .....but it would be nice to hear how many mavs were ordered at the dealership I used/how many scheduled for production/allotment/etc.... at least that would make me feel more informed.

Deleted member 1370

I ordered around 22JUN2021. I was among those first few weeks of initial orders.
ah ok gotcha. that makes sense! perhaps theyre working their way from the start with spray in liner add ons from the early orders. i get that. thanks for the reply and info. im a july 16th order so perhaps ill get a november build for december delivery. fingers crossed. congrats on your order!

Deleted member 1370

Ordered in June, confirmed July 14, finally a scheduled build date of week of 10/25.

AEC92AC7-4C1E-48E1-B0AA-FAECBABD96B3.jpeg

XL, ecoboost, FWD, spray in bedliner, full size spare.

so this means what? Thanksgiving ish delivery?
Awesome! glad to see you got yours scheduled already with a spray in liner option! congrats!
Sponsored