Sponsored

yash66113

First Name
Yash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Ours are probably gonna be on the same truck mines a cactus grey XLT hybrid scheduled for the same time at Wayne Ford
That is a possibility, I think they scheduled a lot of North Jersey Trucks that day.
Sponsored

vjvjMali

First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra
Got my email today with a Nov 22 scheduled for production, hope to get it before Christmas.

Ordered XLT on Aug 14th Sat, received confirmation email on 8/16.
Removed spray on bedliner on 9/14 because some people who ordered after me were getting scheduled for production, looks like that did the trick

We are excited to let you know your 2022 Maverick XLT has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of November 22, 2021.

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well I just got informed that I too got my scheduled build date moved to one week later.

11/15 now instead of the 11/8 original date.

I got the update email from my dealer with the new date and did not receive an update from Ford that others who had build dates changed did.

I'm still hoping for my new truck to be delivered by mid-December.

MidWest927

First Name
Catelyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Renegade Latitude
Anyone with 11/8 build week receive an email yet? I know it's only the 10th....but I'm antsy haha. I am really hoping to get mine before I have to renew my tags on my Renegade in December.....

MidWest927

First Name
Catelyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Renegade Latitude
Since I wrote the above on September 16th--

My build week changed to "Week of November 8th"

THEN---

My build week changed to "Week of November 15th"
Ok, thank you. Hopefully they get done soon...It's so close and yet sooo far away.

Sponsored

projectvortex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
Got it! 10/8 build date. XLT, area 51, lux package, 360 copilot, FWB, 2.0 eco.

Ordered 8/2/21
Crossroads Ford of Wake Forest, NC
Hi! So how did your order with Crossroads Ford in WF go? I have one there expecting to be built soon and am being told I have to buy a mandatory $497 appearance package. Did you have to as well?

bsly137

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, Honda Civic
Hi! So how did your order with Crossroads Ford in WF go? I have one there expecting to be built soon and am being told I have to buy a mandatory $497 appearance package. Did you have to as well?
Interestingly, I actually didn't buy my order. I found one on a lot at Crossroads Ford in Apex. I had to pay the appearance package there but I payed MSRP. I'm happy with my purchase.
Sponsored