LGoody

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered back in August, and not a peep from Ford or the dealer. Would at least expect SOME communication, especially in light of the back and forth we hear in the media. Tried to call Ford Cust Service (?) this morning, and after an hour on hold, hung up. Beginning to wondr if this is like the Cybertruck..pie in the sky.
If you haven’t done so already ask your dealer for your VIN and you maybe able to check the status yourself. If your dealer put the order in August you may have a build date already.
Sponsored

Rotortech

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Malibu, 2022 Maverick XLT Hybrid
XLT Hybrid in Cactus Grey and Co-Pilot 360 ordered on June 23. First email from Ford said build week of 10/4/21. Next email said build week of 10/18/21. Braced myself for the next schedule change. Received email from Ford today telling build date has changed to 10/11/21. That's odd, but I'll take it!

clippedwings

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Transit Connect
Starting to question my sanity for joining this circus. Ford promised me an email. Never got one. Been pestering my dealer, she promised me a VIN and order # today. Never got it. Ordered (or thought I did) Sept. 1st. So far I've just given up 500 bucks, but don't know if I bought a vehicle or just floated a $500 loan to a dealer. Maybe I should be charging them interest.

Portcqb

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Lux 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Starting to question my sanity for joining this circus. Ford promised me an email. Never got one. Been pestering my dealer, she promised me a VIN and order # today. Never got it. Ordered (or thought I did) Sept. 1st. So far I've just given up 500 bucks, but don't know if I bought a vehicle or just floated a $500 loan to a dealer. Maybe I should be charging them interest.
You won't get a VIN until you are scheduled and depending on what you ordered and how many allocations your dealer has may be awhile.

Astaylor

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford maverick
Yes, curious, what kind of problems did you have? My order seemed to go well, just no build date yet.
I called ahead and made an appointment. It was with one of their sales managers since they are the ones who put the orders in. I showed up on time and let them know the reason I was there. They notified the managers I arrived and I waited 30 minutes. After waiting, I went to the desk and said I had an appointment 30 minutes ago.. 15 minutes pass and still nobody. I left at that point.

Sponsored

bbishop0806

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiesta
DELAYED HYBRID!

Just got an email from Ford moving my hybrid build from Nov 8 to Nov 29th. 😤😦
1BBA4C14-12DF-4782-AFC0-341D3D270917.jpeg
at least you have one. i would gladly trade spots with you. May have been delayed but way better than still waiting to get scheduled.

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
at least you have one. i would gladly trade spots with you. May have been delayed but way better than still waiting to get scheduled.
I don’t have one anymore, they rebuffed my x plan price and are tacking on a bunch of bill shit to my bill. I have to reorder it with another dealer😨🤢

Starwatcher

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
First Name
RICHARD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congratulations! You've jumped out of the fire and into the frying pan!

Which I guess is better than the other way around... :sneaky:
Better chance of getting a Cybertruck than a Maverick before 2030

Loisrose

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lois
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Engine
2.5L Hybrid