Criss
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverodo
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I came to the game a little late. So, this go around I will be happy if someone post a hybrid window sticker.
Sponsored

Bayview boy

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Caravan, Envoy, Focus
We ordered a couple of weeks after you at the end of June. Next spring would work out for our schedule very well. But if I comes out earlier it is all good.
Received my email from Ford today. Hybrid is scheduled for production the week of November 22nd, 2021. XLT model

Bayview boy

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Caravan, Envoy, Focus
Your salesman is totally wrong! There have been hybrids built and ready for shipment, (possibly even shipped) but they can't be sold as yet since they don't have their EPA numbers.
My hybrid is scheduled for production the week of November 22nd. It's an XLT model

jimmyu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
A lot of Broncos were scheduled today as well. It’s a good day for Ford orders!

Sponsored

AUsomTiger

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1, 2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Did any first editions get scheduled?
I saw 1 first edition that was scheduled for production the week of 11/22 on the Facebook page.

maverickdude

First Name
adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tesla model 3
XL hybrid, carbonized grey, 360 co pilot and trailer hitch, here in southern california, ordered yesterday and was expecting an order confirmation email, and instead got an 11/22 build date email! Dealer called me and said it was his first hybrid picked up and has 40 other hybrids on order before mine, was going to order today but glad i went in yesterday. its nice to get lucky once in a while, hang in there all others you never know when your number will be called but you will get the call, seems to be no ryme or reason to fords game

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
XL hybrid, carbonized grey, 360 co pilot and trailer hitch, here in southern california, ordered yesterday and was expecting an order confirmation email, and instead got an 11/22 build date email! Dealer called me and said it was his first hybrid picked up and has 40 other hybrids on order before mine, was going to order today but glad i went in yesterday. its nice to get lucky once in a while, hang in there all others you never know when your number will be called but you will get the call, seems to be no ryme or reason to fords game
With your luck you should pick up a lotto ticket.

hopkin22

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Ordered July 15- XLT AWD Fx4 luxury package with 4K and manual rear window- still nothing. Have not heard a thing. Hopefully I get it before spring :(

Sponsored

Scupking

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wow. Very lucky. I ordered an XL hybrid July 21st and still waiting...