Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Prius c
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered 7/16/21
Lariat Hybrid w/ Lux Pkg and CoPilot 360. Floor mats and splash guards were deleted from the order on Tuesday of this week/ Might have helped, who knows.

Your vehicle has been scheduled for production.
Ford Maverick 📬 9/30 Scheduling Email Received Group! [Share Your Reservation and Build Dates] {filename}
Ford Maverick 📬 9/30 Scheduling Email Received Group! [Share Your Reservation and Build Dates] {filename}
Preproduction computer‑generated image shown. Not representative of vehicle ordered.​
YOUR VEHICLE IS SCHEDULED FOR PRODUCTION
Dear David Stamp,
We are excited to let you know your 2022 Maverick LARIAT has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of November 22, 2021.
In your next order status email, we will provide you an estimated delivery window of when your vehicle will arrive at Blackwell Ford, Inc.. While you wait, check out the status of your vehicle at any time by clicking the button below.​
My build is similar. Took the splash guards off last week per dealers advice. Still nothing. Perhaps ford is using a dart board to schedule? I'm going to be out of the country first part of the new year. Truck will show up then guaranteed!
Sponsored

Isoruko

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 f350, '90 rx7, '08 Commander, '21 trailblazer
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
XL hybrid, carbonized grey, 360 co pilot and trailer hitch, here in southern california, ordered yesterday and was expecting an order confirmation email, and instead got an 11/22 build date email! Dealer called me and said it was his first hybrid picked up and has 40 other hybrids on order before mine, was going to order today but glad i went in yesterday. its nice to get lucky once in a while, hang in there all others you never know when your number will be called but you will get the call, seems to be no ryme or reason to fords game
Congrats to you! That's my exact build, but I'm at the exact opposite corner of the US up in NY. Send pics when you get yours when you get it so I can remind myself to keep waiting haha

2cafn8d

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Jeep Wrangler, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

XL hybrid, carbonized grey, 360 co pilot and trailer hitch, here in southern california, ordered yesterday and was expecting an order confirmation email, and instead got an 11/22 build date email! Dealer called me and said it was his first hybrid picked up and has 40 other hybrids on order before mine, was going to order today but glad i went in yesterday. its nice to get lucky once in a while, hang in there all others you never know when your number will be called but you will get the call, seems to be no ryme or reason to fords game
This makes me incredibly sad. Happy for you. Sad because I ordered over 3 months ago and crickets. Also in SoCal.

Olldladieslovemavericksto

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ellen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outlander Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered 7/16/21
Lariat Hybrid w/ Lux Pkg and CoPilot 360. Floor mats and splash guards were deleted from the order on Tuesday of this week/ Might have helped, who knows.

Your vehicle has been scheduled for production.
Preproduction computer‑generated image shown. Not representative of vehicle ordered.​
YOUR VEHICLE IS SCHEDULED FOR PRODUCTION
Dear David Stamp,
We are excited to let you know your 2022 Maverick LARIAT has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of November 22, 2021.
In your next order status email, we will provide you an estimated delivery window of when your vehicle will arrive at Blackwell Ford, Inc.. While you wait, check out the status of your vehicle at any time by clicking the button below.​
Nice to see someone from Michigan is getting built. I was starting to think they wrote Michigan off of the orders. Lol
Congratulations it gives me hope.

Zwyatt7

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Great to see all the Lariat Lux Hybrids. That’s my build in Alto Blue order date 6/14. Still waiting…

Anyone know if floor mats are a constraint? I can easily remove those if so.

Sponsored

carbonmav05

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang Eco
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just ordered a XLT Hybrid w/ Carbon Grey, Soft fold cover, bed lights, and hitch receiver today 9/30 at 10am.. What am I looking in terms of wait? Dealer here in Iowa told me anytime between mid-December and February is the estimate.

Thanks for help

DarthSquatch

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid Lariat Lux Area 51 confirmed 7/8
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just ordered a XLT Hybrid w/ Carbon Grey, Soft fold cover, bed lights, and hitch receiver today 9/30 at 10am.. What am I looking in terms of wait? Dealer here in Iowa told me anytime between mid-December and February is the estimate.

Thanks for help
Based on current hybrid wait times I would say if you see it in 6 months you did good but you will not see it before mid January I can almost guarantee I ordered mine in 7/9 with no build date yet

FloodingdowninTX

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
We're in this together, brother. Same..exact..build. Opposite coasts.
I'm y'alls brother too, in the middle of the country, totally different build, also waiting, wishing you the best on this and bless your families and your health.

Doug Wildman

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tesla Model 3, 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This is ridiculous, there has to be someone that can tell me why people are ordering 10 days ago and getting build dates yet those of us that ordered 2 and a 1/2 months ago still nothing. My salesman just told me I will not have my truck this year.
You will get your shot on the customer satisfaction survey!

Sponsored

CoryDallas8123

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4, Chevy Chevelle SS, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Has anyone “run the numbers” yet to show it was 99.953285% ecoboost that got built?

clippedwings

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Transit Connect
8 days ago Ford told me I would be getting an email in 3 days. Guess what?

Exhibus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Corolla, 2006 Solara, 2017 NC750X DCT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered 8/27/2021. I might be getting ahead of myself thinking I’ld get pulled today.
As the Cubbies would say: ‘There’s always next year.’
Sponsored