Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Just received email at 1155 hours.
Order Date: 6/19/21
Production Week: 11/15
Alto Blue XLT AWD Ecoboost with Luxury Package, Rear Sliding Window, Soft Tonneau Cover and Floor Mats.
Very excited!
Are the emails just sent on Thursdays?
Sponsored

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’ve been able to stay pretty positive about this process, until now.

ordered : 6/15
scheduled : 8/12 for 10/04
in production : 9/28 w/W-sticker
nothing since: still only shows In Production 🙁

To make things worse, my dealer failed to add the 4K package I requested three days after placing original order before it got pulled so it’s not enough the truck I really wanted. ☹☹.

This getting really old.

hcforde

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hawley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Insight, E350, Toyota Sequoia
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

To make things worse, my dealer failed to add the 4K package I requested three days after placing original order before it got pulled so it’s not enough the truck I really wanted. ☹☹.

This getting really old.
Call Ford yourself and ask to speak to the Ford Rep for that dealership and get the Reps name. If you have too, go to the dealership with Reps name and have the dealership call him and explain the situation and get it changed.

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Call Ford yourself and ask to speak to the Ford Rep for that dealership and get the Reps name. If you have too, go to the dealership with Reps name and have the dealership call him and explain the situation and get it changed.
Thanks for the response, but they tried that back in August and the Rep said no could do.

crazymomlv

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mary Macioce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT on order and Subaru outback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Team Ford. I talked to them today and was told that it sold 1 min after he sent me a text.
Well, I went with Friendly but got everything that seems to be holding things up - hybrid, XLT, LUX (360, bedlinen, etc) so could be awhile. Ah well.

Sponsored

hcforde

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hawley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Insight, E350, Toyota Sequoia
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks for the response, but they tried that back in August and the Rep said no could do.
There are Reps that seem to do it and it gets posted here. That is why I said you call Ford. Your dealer/sales person just might not want to do the extra customer service work. If they did not send the 4K Tow order in to have it added in the first place your dealer might be the problem.

I would call myself because you will never really be satisfied with the car if you buy without the 4K Tow

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
There are Reps that seem to do it and it gets posted here. That is why I said you call Ford. Your dealer/sales person just might not want to do the extra customer service work. If they did not send the 4K Tow order in to have it added in the first place your dealer might be the problem.

I would call myself because you will never really be satisfied with the car if you buy without the 4K Tow
Your right about not being satisfied. But my wife thought she would, so I have a second truck on order as of 8/26. So I guess I’m going to get to go thru this whole thing again.

Edogg1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep renegade desert hawk
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My first post here, this forum has consumed way too much of my days lately! Love it!
No email but the tracker changed from order received to in production yesterday. And got my sticker.
Ordered-7/21, order received email 8/12 with a build week of 10/11.
Right on track for me.
XL Carb gray EB AWD with tow pack
Sunroof, floor mats, soft tonneau

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

This getting really old.
Ouch.

Maybe you can take delivery and immediately sell it to one of the online companies (CarMax, Vroom, Carvana etc) at a profit and reorder exactly what you want. With EcoBoost's being being selected 3:1 over Hybrids your wait maybe won't be that long.

When I joined this forum I remember many here saying that whenever any changes are done have the dealer send you the updated Dora. I followed that advice and when my Maverick got scheduled the changes I asked the dealer to make were on the updated Dora he sent me and Ford is building exactly what is on the updated Dora.

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ouch.

Maybe you can take delivery and immediately sell it to one of the online companies (CarMax, Vroom, Carvana etc) at a profit and reorder exactly what you want. With EcoBoost's being being selected 3:1 over Hybrids your wait maybe won't be that long.

When I joined this forum I remember many here saying that whenever any changes are done have the dealer send you the updated Dora. I followed that advice and when my Maverick got scheduled the changes I asked the dealer to make were on the updated Dora he sent me and Ford is building exactly what is on the updated Dora.
You may have missed my response above:

‘Your right about not being satisfied. But my wife thought she would, so I have a second truck on order as of 8/26. So I guess I’m going to get to go thru this whole thing again.’

Sponsored

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You may have missed my response above:

‘Your right about not being satisfied. But my wife thought she would, so I have a second truck on order as of 8/26. So I guess I’m going to get to go thru this whole thing again.’
Good Luck

Kansas Mavs

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Nissan Frontier
Saw a Maverick for the first time today in a showroom. It was beautiful. I was surprised how roomy it seemed inside. With the front seats all the way back I could sit comfortably in the back. I’m 5’11.

hopkin22

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
At this point, if I don’t get a build date soon, I may have to go buy a different truck. I am in need yesterday. Xlt lux fx4 ecoboost 4K with sliding back window in alto blue.

NorthShoreMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just received an email that my production week was pushed back to 11/22 from 11/15 :(

fury88

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT V8, 2022 Maverick Lariat owner
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just got my email today.
Lariat Eco-boost Lux package fwd, hot pepper red
schedule build date 11/8/21
I got real lucky. I place the order on 10/4/21
Damn!! Congrats!!
I ordered the same truck in ALTO Blue on 9/4 but haven’t heard anything yet! Maybe that means soon!
Sponsored