Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Chevy Cruze
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I think they mean rovp verification? Not scheduled confirmation
This. I didn't get a build date or anything. Just got the actual confirmation that my order was placed. Prior to that I only had the word of my dealer that it was
Sponsored

RonFetty

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Cummins Ram 5SP, 4-Runner TRDP, TDI DSG VW
I am thinking of just switching to a ranger, As I am worried about interest rates increases by the time I see my truck
Can I have your pre-order if you got money off msrp :)

cuz we are BFFL and all

Toots

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado 1500
Yes, ordered through my local dealer, but didn't get the actual confirmation email from Ford until today.
Ah okay my mistake I misunderstood. Welcome to the circus!

Wrench77

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac ATS, Ford Maverick pre ordered
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don't have much bourbon in the bar, need to up my game in that area... I do have family in the Louisville area though.
Elijah Craig is an easy sipping whisky but my go to is Bullet Rye 😋

Sponsored

Moby

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3 sprinter van 65 chevy 11 Doka syncro
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Man, I'm one of the lucky ones who has already gotten a build date (today) and I really can't blame you. Honestly, it's kind of BS. I understand them building what they can with the parts that are available, but I really wish they would build the ones for the guys that already had their orders in before mine, again, assuming they have the parts. It really does seem like they are punishing the earlier movers while rewarding folks like me, who jumped on the train later. Of course I'm happy to have a build date, but it does take some of the fun out of it for me to see how downtrodden some of the members here are getting.

I dunno. My build has both and I got scheduled today 🤷‍♂️
I talked to my salesman Yesterday. I had not heard anything since placing my order . What he said is not to get too excited when I get a build date . What is happening apparently is if they have the parts to build most of the vehicle ,they go ahead . It then gets put on a lot somewhere on till they get the missing parts . This is Happening to all vehicles not just Maverick . But You are one step closer and that's good news .

Sponsored

MayerMR

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
87 Jeep Wagoneer XJ, '14 Ram, '22 Ford Maverick
I talked to my salesman Yesterday. I had not heard anything since placing my order . What he said is not to get too excited when I get a build date . What is happening apparently is if they have the parts to build most of the vehicle ,they go ahead . It then gets put on a lot somewhere on till they get the missing parts . This is Happening to all vehicles not just Maverick . But You are one step closer and that's good news .
Ahh, Mody, why must thee stab thy heart?! 😭

TooManyVehicles

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 F150 XLT, 21 BS Badlands, 22 Mav Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ah man! Talk about a roller coaster. I am sorry. Next time that happens and hope it does happen for you. When they call again, immediately put a deposit on it if they do that.
This happened to me and the Bronco Sport we got back in September. Salesman knew we wanted a Black Big Ben with the BB package. He sent me a text with this picture at 8 pm on a Friday night of one that just arrived. I told him I wanted but it was too late as they were closing soon. I was playing golf next morning so I knew I couldn’t be there when they opened. I ask if I could put down a deposit, they said yes and next day about 2 started the paperwork. Was told if I hadn’t done the deposit to hold it would’ve been gone that morning for sure.

B90C2EA2-18D1-47D3-8A0B-6BD910432A48.jpeg
This.

When I decided to hedge my Maverick bet by perhaps buying a Bronco Sport (Badlands), I saw there was one in-transit to a dealer. After a couple emails/text messages and finding out they would sell it to me for MSRP, I put a deposit on it even though it was still a couple weeks away from delivery.

kevram

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting 2022 Maverick Lariat FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Is order times any different for Canada? I placed my Order on Jan 18th. Ecoboost Lariat FX4.. I was told about 3 months.. could be shorter? Im in Ontario Canada

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Is order times any different for Canada? I placed my Order on Jan 18th. Ecoboost Lariat FX4.. I was told about 3 months.. could be shorter? Im in Ontario Canada
I ordered in September and nothing from Ford except thank you… 3 months feels a little short…. Maybe 6…. But hope springs eternal so who knows. I wish you good luck.

Scarecrow

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Well, after 24 hours of being pissed, I have decided that it's my fault my order hasn't been placed 'In Production'.

Looking thru all these posts with November/December/January Lariat Lux confirmations was making me mad that my September Lariat Lux order hasn't been selected, but I think it's because those newer ones were after the switch to the DIBL in the packages, and mine has not been selected because I still have the SIBL. I've been holding off on switching due to bad past experiences with drop in bed liners, but I may need to bite the bullet and switch.

I joked with my wife that I wouldn't get it until opening night of Top Gun 2...I may have been correct.
Sponsored