Sponsored

rosepedal99

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
I've held off writing anything anything here because it's depressing. I ordered my Lariat Lux hybrid on 6/18 and have heard nothing. You guys that are moaning about orders placed in October and November just add to the despair. The only good news I've had so far was when my dealer told me two weeks ago that my priority code went from a 20 (which is what I was assigned in June) to a 15...big whup. I guess I'm moving in the right direction but it's painfully slow and it still bothers me to see trucks getting scheduled that were ordered after mine. Whatever. I'm not giving up. I just hope I get scheduled this month.
20 and 15 are priority codes for dealer stock not a customer order. Customer orders are 19 and 10. Not saying dealer will not turn over to you once build is done, but believe it is what slowed down the process. Watch out that they’re not going to charge a mark up above MSRP.
Sponsored

BigPop

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat/Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
20 and 15 are priority codes for dealer stock not a customer order. Customer orders are 19 and 10. Not saying dealer will not turn over to you once build is done, but believe it is what slowed down the process. Watch out that they’re not going to charge a mark up above MSRP.
Sorry, my priority code was a 19 not a 20 when I started. My dealer did tell me my code was now a 15. Are you saying the dealer changed my order somehow and that that could have slowed my order down? I just need to know what to say to my dealer if they monkeyed around with something that wound up delaying things.

rosepedal99

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Sorry, my priority code was a 19 not a 20 when I started. My dealer did tell me my code was now a 15. Are you saying the dealer changed my order somehow and that that could have slowed my order down? I just need to know what to say to my dealer if they monkeyed around with something that wound up delaying things.
I have not seen 15 in any other thread or forum, as long as you have the order number and dealer number I would call Ford (800) 334-4375 just to verify it’s your order and not dealership

BigPop

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat/Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have not seen 15 in any other thread or forum, as long as you have the order number and dealer number I would call Ford (800) 334-4375 just to verify it’s your order and not dealership
I did. Ford Marketing does not know anything about Priority Codes. They told me that was something the dealers assign when processing orders. I sent an email to my sales guy at the dealership asking him to explain the different priority codes and if moving from a 19 to a 15 was going to negatively affect my order.

06Warrior

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Person
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' HD Road Glide, 22’ Sporster S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
AFAIK dealer order codes for customers is from 10-19. Anything higher than 19 is a dealer stock order. Code 2 is Ford previewing which you can’t make any changes.

Sponsored

Graph

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Congrats to those of you that get scheduled this week. Please provide the following when you announce that you received your email
  • ⏰ Time email was received (include time zone!)
  • đź“… Your scheduled build week
  • đź›» All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats)
  • đź“Ť Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angelos, CA)
  • đź—“ Your original order date
  • đź•ş Dealer (e.g., Chapman, Horsham PA)
📸Screenshots are encouraged and don't forget to update the tracking spreadsheets here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ck-order-tracking-list-stats-enter-yours.165/

đź—ş And be sure to use the order tracking tools here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/🧭-maverick-build-tracking-links.2882/

From all accounts, this should be a MASSIVE hybrid week, so 🤞 to everyone - ESPECIALLY us June/July folks!

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
A dealer can assign an Priority Code to an order from 10 to 19. Default is 19, but they can choose a lower number to help prioritize their own customers. Some just choose 10 for all. Mine was originally 19. I called back several times to get them to move me to a higher priority, the sales manager finally moved me to Priority Code 13.

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got a notice from Ford last month stating my truck was built and shipped on November 10th with a delivery Dec, 10 to 16th,. No way would it take a month to deliver. Was told by a Ford engineer friend that it is most likely in a storage yard waiting for a part or install of something. I'm not holding my breath for those delivery dates!
Yes it can take a month for delivery. Trains are very slow because of the constant dropping off your rail car and then wait until one going in your direction comes by. My rail car was unloaded three times and waited a day each time just to move a little more.

Also don't forget the 1+ week wait for a vehicle carrier to haul your truck to the dealership.

I live in Texas and was quoted around 3 weeks. So to Michigan I can see another week.

Coachman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'd be super lucky to get one tomorrow since I ordered 11/13 :p I'm just not gonna think I'll get one just to not get my hopes up even though I ordered an Ecoboost.
Stopped by my dealer Friday. He looked at his computer and said my Mav is in the East Saint Louis train depot (apparently waiting for a truck carrier to claim it as part of a full load). From the train yard to my dealer is 300 miles. With a little luck, I might have a truck by the weekend 🤞. Area51, XLT, 2.0, 4Kpkg. Order date was 07/22/21. 🙏

Sponsored

chattycat

First Name
Morgan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Charger and Jeep Renegade
Yeah I was order confirmed back in October, crickets since then. I hope everyone receives good news!

witzend

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Cadillac SUV, 2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered mine Oct. 10th still waiting for the email. Hope it comes soon

John Cactus Gray

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Ordered my XLT Hybrid 8-5-21. Conffirmed 8-12-21. Received build date email on 12-2-21 for week of 1-19-22.
Cactus Gray, Tow Hitch, Security vault, Soft Tonneau cover, Ford 360 co pilot, Flor mats with carpet insert. Finally Happy buy expectations have been met so far

luluowee

First Name
Lu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Same situations. Ordered 7/29 and nothing from dealership or Ford. Called Ford to confirm the claim went thru, and that's the only thing they can provide information on. Ford informed me, I won't get an email into it's actually in production.

OP
OP
adawalli

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Platinum, 2010 Toyota Prius 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
When you say "MASSIVE" hybrid week, does that apply to all hybrids or just certain trim levels? Has there been any more information on Lariat Lux hybrids? My June 18 order is still waiting to be scheduled.
all Hybrids - however, certain trim levels are constraints (lux packages) and are scheduling at a MUCH LOWER percentage...17%-20% of non-lux
Sponsored