Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2013 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Received a call from dealership yesterday. Hybrid engine on back order for a year. Wanted to know it I was still interested as I had an engine for my build. Received email today with VIN.
Ordered Confirmed 8/13/2021
Build date 03/14/2022
So yesterday, the dealer tried to say you would have to wait another year for the engine? Then you got your email with the build date today? If that's the case he KNEW your order was getting a VIN and was literally trying to take the truck to sell for a big markup.
Sponsored

James St. Patrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK Velocity Blue Ecoboost AWD
Ford Maverick 📣 1/20 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS ARRIVING!!] C939CA6A-1D75-44E3-B209-D9D22E672B3C

Congratulations to the new build dates. Still crossing my fingers for those Jun and July orders!! Hang in there because you made it this far.

Unforgiven

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alto blue hybrid lariat maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It finally happened, I got the email.

-Received email at 11:12 central time
-scheduled to build week of 3/14
-Alto blue, hybrid, lariat, lux package
-Texas
-originally ordered and confirmed 7/19
-Maxwell ford, Austin

About time too, I had started to seriously look around at other options. Glad I don't have to now.

Sponsored

Decayed

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
yes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So yesterday, the dealer tried to say you would have to wait another year for the engine? Then you got your email with the build date today? If that's the case he KNEW your order was getting a VIN and was literally trying to take the truck to sell for a big markup.
Smells like it. Call ford.

emkobg

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've been Priority 2 since November. I'm probably going to call Ford later on and see if I can get any information although I doubt it. I made my reservation the week before my order. My salesman and I stay in regular contact. He's a pretty cool guy and we are going to use him to order my Boyfriend's F250 for his replacement work truck when the time comes.
That's really annoying. I honestly don't know what to tell you. None of us really understand ordering dynamics to the fullest. Some loaded up trucks Ford builds in no time and yet you can't get a Transit van for 12 months. At the end of the day you will spend 2 hours on hold with customer service and maybe get extra rewards points, just like they did with Bronco orders. Those poor Bronco people have been waiting for 2 years and nothing. Either way good luck! I've driven the little truck a bit and it is definitely worth the wait

jabellows

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just got off phone with Ford (800 334-4375), concerning my August 6th Eco 2wd Lariat Lux order. Was told that as of 1/10/22 there are no constraints on my truck & I should be getting picked up very soon as they were told by factory that they are pushing to have all remaining Jun/July/August orders going through production by 3rd or 4th week of March latest. Also told that Ford is putting pressure on the transport companies to get Mavericks to final destination asap.

I was told the same load of BS when I called them 4 weeks ago on my order! It is an early July order. They are just telling what you want to hear. It it is all based on allocations! If your dealer doesn't have an allocation then you are low on the list.

athertonbt

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL EB FWD Carb Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Any Granger Ford orders in this batch?

Sponsored

XLTLUXCG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia - soon to be XLT Maverick
just got my build conformation at 11:15am!!! ordered on 12/27, scheduled to be built week of 3/7. White Lariat with 4K tow.
Bob Tomes Ford, McKinney TX
wow.....

2cafn8d

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Jeep Wrangler, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

C939CA6A-1D75-44E3-B209-D9D22E672B3C.gif

Congratulations to the new build dates. Still crossing my fingers for those Jun and July orders!! Hang in there because you made it this far.
I need my home office back. I have a closet full of parts and wheels next to the bed.

jabellows

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
just got my build conformation at 11:15am!!! ordered on 12/27, scheduled to be built week of 3/7. White Lariat with 4K tow.
Bob Tomes Ford, McKinney TX
Is this a Lariat Lux?

Shadow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Congrats to those of you that get scheduled this week. Please provide the following when you announce that you received your email
  • ⏰ Time email was received (include time zone!)
  • 📅 Your scheduled build week
  • 🛻 All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats)
  • 📍 Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angelos, CA)
  • 🗓 Your original order date
  • 🕺 Dealer (e.g., Long McArthur Ford, Salina KS)
📸Screenshots are encouraged and don't forget to update the tracking spreadsheets here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ck-order-tracking-list-stats-enter-yours.165/

🗺 And be sure to use the order tracking tools here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/🧭-maverick-build-tracking-links.2882/

If you just want to be notified, you don't need to add a comment to the thread! You can click on the watch button ☝ 👉

1642085133230-png.png
Wish was my turn :-/
Sponsored