Sponsored

Ernie

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
I ordered 08/13/21, XLT Hybrid with luxury and 360. I got a VIN on 05/20/22, and scheduled date(s).

Based on my experience, getting scheduled is not a significant event.
Ordered 8/15/21 nothing, Dealership nothing called no answers going up the ladder.
Sponsored

es7129

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Called Ford today. Big surprise, my Nov 1st Ecoboost order STILL isn't scheduled.

But, the woman I spoke to on the phone had some interesting information for me:
  • She was surprised that I did not get an email about the supply constraints holding up my order.
  • She said that my dealer needs to complete an COVP confirming that I'm going to wait for my selected options. She told me that this may be why other trucks with the same options have been scheduled while mine still is in "order processing."
  • She said that the private offer is separate from price protection. She told me that I was price-protected and that I qualified for the private offer in August. I asked directly "So that mean I get the truck at 2022 MSRP, even if the price on a 2023 is higher, minus the private offer?" which se replied yes.
  • After the phone call, she called me back to tell me that I qualified for a $750 offer that expirers October 1st. (I laughed for a solid minute after she told me this. Oh the irony!)
None of this matches the information I've gotten from my dealer, this forum, or any official source.

All-in-all, this is par for the course of Ford. Mixed messages and blaming the dealer while the dealer blames Ford.

I've seen tons of Ecoboosts with Luxury packages ordered after mine scheduled. If something was holding up my order, Ford should have contacted me MONTHS AGO!!

At this point, I am shopping for different vehicles. If my Maverick gets scheduled before I find something else, great. If not, Ford can go suck a fat one. This ordering process is downright abusive.
Tim @fordvideoguy or Zach @Granger Ford, does this sound correct?
Do the orders need to be COVP’d to confirm that we didn’t want to remove constraints from our MY22 orders? Seems like an unnecessary step if we didn’t make changes.

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
Tim @fordvideoguy or Zach @Granger Ford, does this sound correct?
Do the orders need to be COVP’d to confirm that we didn’t want to remove constraints from our MY22 orders? Seems like an unnecessary step if we didn’t make changes.
She misunderstood the COVP part. A COVP is required on your order and if you didn't get the email about options on 6/30 then you either don't have a COVP order or your email wasn't correct when the order was submitted (which was the case on one of our customers).

Treppie1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford maverick
Engine
Undecided
She misunderstood the COVP rrrpart. A COVP is required on your order and if you didn't get the email about options on 6/30 then you either don't have a COVP order or your email wasn't correct when the order was submitted (which was the case on one of our customers).
How do you get the correct e-mail with Ford? I have a copied COVP but don’t receive any e-mails:

es7129

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
She misunderstood the COVP part. A COVP is required on your order and if you didn't get the email about options on 6/30 then you either don't have a COVP order or your email wasn't correct when the order was submitted (which was the case on one of our customers).
Thank you Tim.
This didn’t seem correct, but you never know.

Sponsored

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
How do you get the correct e-mail with Ford? I have a copied COVP but don’t receive any e-mails:
Your dealer should be able to pull up your order in the WBDO system and see what email they have in there. If it isn't correct, the can change it. Not sure if you will get the emails after doing that but there is an alt email field that they could put your email address in and that email address will also get the emails.

HTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CR-V
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I can’t get a response from my dealer on whether I have a “clean” order with a valid COVP. Below is the response I get from Ford chat (I know, I know it’s worthless). At this point I’m more curious if I’ll get a private offer or not for a ‘23 order?
@fordvideoguy
So does the Ford Ordering System =COVP?

thanks for the help!

Ford Maverick ⏰ Maverick Scheduling Next Week (7/11) For Production Build Week 9/5 768EB8B1-ABBC-4AD9-82AF-2F1539D3490A

Last edited:

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
I can’t get a response from my dealer on whether I have a “clean” order with a valid COVP. Below is the response I get from Ford chat (I know, I know it’s worthless). At this point I’m more curious if I’ll get a private offer or not for a ‘23 order?
@fordvideoguy
So does the Ford Ordering System =COVP?

thanks for the help!
No Ford Ordering System just means an order was submitted. I could submit 5 orders but NONE of them will be selected for scheduling until the documents are submitted to COVP (ROVP for Maverick). Here is the instructions on how they can get you a screenshot proof.

Ford Maverick ⏰ Maverick Scheduling Next Week (7/11) For Production Build Week 9/5 ROVP Approval

HTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CR-V
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No Ford Ordering System just means an order was submitted. I could submit 5 orders but NONE of them will be selected for scheduling until the documents are submitted to COVP (ROVP for Maverick). Here is the instructions on how they can get you a screenshot proof.

ROVP Approval.jpg
Thanks Tim! Appreciate your time and the solid information you provide to us.

Sponsored

7Litre

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sonata Hybrid, 2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I called CS on July 14. The rep informed me that no, you aren't scheduled yet. On Wednesday July 27 I stopped by the dealership to learn what I needed to do to get my 2023 rollover order into the system (this was just before the change to mid-September was announced). The guy at the computer desk said Guess what? You got a VIN, 969xx, with build week of 9-5.

So @fordvideoguy what should I be doing to make sure I get my Maverick? I assume there are still constraints, that my truck may not be rolling down the production line by the time people can begin ordering 2023s on September 15. Does my order with a VIN assigned guarantee that I will get my Velocity Blue 2022 Hybrid? Should I demand that my salesman enter a rollover order, or will they be unable to do that since my original order already has a VIN?

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Anyone ordering in late December 2021 get a scheduling date yet? I ordered Eco XLT, AWD with towing package, no constraints!
I have XL ECO AWD 4k tow build. Ordered Dec 15th. Got VIN about 2 weeks ago with supposed build date of 8/29. We'll see about that...

Paulyz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.churchbelltoweradventure-suspense.com
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have XL ECO AWD 4k tow build. Ordered Dec 15th. Got VIN about 2 weeks ago with supposed build date of 8/29. We'll see about that...
Good to hear. I just received a call from my dealer that I now have a tentative build date for August 29th. Looks like we're similar. No VIN # that I know of, guess I'll email dealer on that.

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Anyone ordering in late December 2021 get a scheduling date yet? I ordered Eco XLT, AWD with towing package, no constraints!
I just spoke to Ford Marketing, no VIN for my September 18 order, BUT he advised that Ford will keep scheduling MY22 at least up until September… so there is hope.

Paulyz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.churchbelltoweradventure-suspense.com
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just spoke to Ford Marketing, no VIN for my September 18 order, BUT he advised that Ford will keep scheduling MY22 at least up until September… so there is hope.
Wow, Sept. 18th. Order still no scheduled date? What configuration is your build?
Sponsored