Sponsored

Are the order bank computers working Friday morning?

Greg_in_GA

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Engine
Undecided
I have not heard from my dealer or gotten the Ford email year and I did not want to bug him if he is still trying to enter a bunch of orders and having problems. I know that he has at least a few dozen orders to enter.

Also when it is working about how long does it take to enter each order?

Edit/Update: After hearing that the order banks may close as early as Monday I dropped by my dealer at opening time and it turns out my salesman was on vacation. I was able to get someone else to enter the order for me. That was around 9:00 AM eastern time before the other time zones were likely working and the system seemed to work fine, but I was not able to watch them do enter it. About 30 minutes later I got the confirmation email. The only glitch was that the system will not let you select Atlas Blue with an XL so it was ordered as silver but we will try to update later.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Sponsored

JEMiculka

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat Lux Hybrid, 22 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
After not hearing from Ford or my salesperson in regards to that status of my Maverick Hybrid Lariat Lux, I texted him yesterday. Wanted to find out what the process for the ‘23 order for those still waiting. This was his text a few minutes ago and I’m not sure what this means. Anyone?

“Alright so I was correct, your truck has been pulled and will be built as a 2022, but they have not put a date on it yet so I believe thats why you havent gotten an email”

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
After not hearing from Ford or my salesperson in regards to that status of my Maverick Hybrid Lariat Lux, I texted him yesterday. Wanted to find out what the process for the ‘23 order for those still waiting. This was his text a few minutes ago and I’m not sure what this means. Anyone?

“Alright so I was correct, your truck has been pulled and will be built as a 2022, but they have not put a date on it yet so I believe thats why you havent gotten an email”
Means you have been scheduled to a week, but not scheduled to a specific day in that week. You will get an email from Ford when they pick a day in the week. But confusingly, the email will most likely still only reference the week, not the day.

Long story short......congrats. It is good news for you. You get a 2022.

DavesMav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick

I thought that may very well happen as scheduling balances out, Ford would try to sneak as many 22 orders into end of model year scheduling as possible. Congrats!

Timothyd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Miata, motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I'm in the same boat. Scheduled for November but not totally convinced it's going to happen because everything will have to be perfect and, pretty much, this last year has not been perfect at all. No letter from Ford yet. So. There are no guarantees. Just verbals from the salesman. I'm in a wait and see mode. For 11 months now.

Last edited:

TyPope

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tesla Model Y, 2018 Ford F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have not heard from my dealer or gotten the Ford email year and I did not want to bug him if he is still trying to enter a bunch of orders and having problems. I know that he has at least a few dozen orders to enter.

My dealer tried to put my order in the minute the order bank opened. No joy. I waited around for a good while. Still, no joy. This morning, when they got to work, the order guy got all of our orders to go in. Since my salesman is out till Sunday, they told me it'd be Monday before I get the paperwork to sign. $500 down here.

So, yeah, the order banks are 'working' this morning.

Sponsored

DavesMav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
My understanding is that they are working. I know my dealer has a hefty list they were trying to work through last night and will carry into today and probably next week even. Sounded like some are starting to go through this morning at least. As all dealers get in and start adding more today, I wouldn't be surprised to see some delays here and there, but otherwise quite a few orders are actually getting through it seems.

If mine doesn't officially go until next week, I don't think it's a big deal as 23 scheduling likely won't begin for a few weeks anyways. Especially since folks are reporting last minute 22s getting scheduled into week of 11/7. I could see start of 23 scheduling not starting until 9/29 or maybe even 10/6 for late Nov/early Dec build weeks. As long as your order is in before first round of 23 scheduling, you have a fair shot at scheduling early assuming all else being equal. So long story short, try and be patient with your dealer, whether your order confirms today or next week it really isn't a huge difference. We already know Ford isn't actually building these in the order they are submitted. That has been proven false time and time again on here, even after Ford's official post on the matter :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Eric.K.

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Yup! Placed an order last night through dealer website. They called me this morning. Got email confirmation from Ford 30 minutes later!

Last Truck Ever

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

They're working well, I met with my dealer this morning, got my confirmation email from Ford before I got home!

A Sturdy Beast

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lucky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mav XL Hybrid, Iconic Silver
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They're working well, I met with my dealer this morning, got my confirmation email from Ford before I got home!
Same here. I went to the dealer at 9:30 EDT this morning, selected the truck and options, signed the paperwork at MSRP and paid the $500 deposit. I was disappointed and worried that I could not watch them actually place the order. But when I got home from the dealer (a 10 minute drive) the Ford confirmation email was waiting for me. Needless to say, I am super stoked!

Last Truck Ever

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Same here. I went to the dealer at 9:30 EDT this morning, selected the truck and options, signed the paperwork at MSRP and paid the $500 deposit. I was disappointed and worried that I could not watch them actually place the order. But when I got home from the dealer (a 10 minute drive) the Ford confirmation email was waiting for me. Needless to say, I am super stoked!
Not gonna lie, I'm hyperventilating a bit! LOL, it's been ages and ages since I've either bought a new car or taken on any amount of debt at all. But it IS super exciting at the same time!
Sponsored