Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Hello All Current and Future Maverick Customers

We fully recognize there is a lot of interest and excitement about the Maverick. We are here to answer your questions and be as transparent with you as possible about any confusion in the ordering, scheduling, and production process. Rest-assured, our goal is to build as many Mavericks as we can and satisfy as many new Maverick customers as possible given global supply chain challenges.

Traditionally, we have allocated vehicles to dealerships based on historical sales data, which helped determine the scheduling of orders. While we initially followed this process for Maverick, we quickly pivoted when customer demand exceeded expectations. As a result, orders are scheduled in the order in which they are received, regardless of dealer, pending any capacity and commodity limitations. Oldest Maverick retail orders are prioritized first, provided the Dealer has completed the required Customer Order Verification Process (COVP) AND the order can be scheduled within existing supply and optional features/package availability.

Thank you for your interest in Maverick and your patience during this process. Our goal is to build as many Mavericks as we can so you can get out there and enjoy the 2022 North American Truck of the Year.
Sponsored

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Oh thank you. This will relieve so many people here. I as well. I'm a September order but knowing I'm not getting ahead of someone or someone getting ahead of me is music to my ears.

DryHeat

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DryHeat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
While we initially followed this [allocation] process for Maverick, we quickly pivoted when customer demand exceeded expectations. As a result, orders are scheduled in the order in which they are received, regardless of dealer, pending any capacity and commodity limitations. Oldest Maverick retail orders are prioritized first, provided the Dealer has completed the required Customer Order Verification Process (COVP) AND the order can be scheduled within existing supply and optional features/package availability.
Some folks have predicted that their order won't be filled (or will be rolled over to MY2023) because their dealership lacks allocations.

My guess was that "Ford will probably direct future Maverick allocations to those dealers who have existing orders," to the extent that those orders can be built.

This Ford announcement seems to track pretty well with the idea that the allocations will go where the buildable orders are. Which is good news for a lot of folks, I think.

Sponsored

wildman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick xlt
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

04/11/2022 checked with dealer who took my order today, my order 01/15/2022 , he said he contacted Ford directly. Their response ; We plan to build every ordered Mav. My Jan 2022 order should be scheduled for build in June. Do I believe this?

MLA62563

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
"Quickly pivoted"? That's a bit of a stretch. More like agonizingly slowly pivoted. But progress is progress.

Redneck Garage

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.theredneckgarage.com
Vehicle(s)
10 Wrangler 22 Lexus 22 Maverick 23 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

04/11/2022 checked with dealer who took my order today, my order 01/15/2022 , he said he contacted Ford directly. Their response ; We plan to build every ordered Mav. My Jan 2022 order should be scheduled for build in June. Do I believe this?
The only way to actually know this would be to know how many orders Ford actually has for Maverick which they aint talkin :)

Sponsored

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
"Quickly pivoted"? That's a bit of a stretch. More like agonizingly slowly pivoted. But progress is progress.
Well Austin was driving so…

legs1957

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Conrad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered in June of 2021, now they pivot and build on date received. Mine is scheduled to be delivered by end of April. I guess the word quickly has a different meaning in Dearborn,

Redneck Garage

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.theredneckgarage.com
Vehicle(s)
10 Wrangler 22 Lexus 22 Maverick 23 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Good point. Someone in Mav world has a number that is pretty accurate I bet...
None that I have seen. Not even Tim Bartz has a number.

DucFae

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Maverick; Moto - Scrambler UE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was told by my dealership that Hybrid FE's are the end of the line, I assume in part because of all the lux options. Fordguy has said they're allocating them asap, I guess we'll see how this timeline plays out.
Sponsored