James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Completely new to all of this...

Does this indicate that 2022 MY will be built until 10/21, after which 2023 MY builds will start? From that point we would expect delivery 2-3 months later?
Bear in mind that we are getting close to the fed's freeze on rail workers ending. But congress has the right to use moderators recommendations to establish work rules and wages to keep things running. The railroads are currently understaffed do not know how things will wind up but it's safe to predict that rail transportation costs will significantly increase and that current bottlenecks may last (2 years or so ?).
Sponsored

Cjackson7646

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Hybrid Cactus Gray XLT w/ Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I called my dealership last week to ask what I needed to do to get my 2022 order switched to 2023. I told them I knew the time was coming up to switch model years and that I wanted to make sure my 2022 order switches to 2023 and placed in line ahead of new 2023 orders. The guy at the dealership said I didn’t need to do anything. He said if I don’t get any info from ford letting my know my order was gonna be built, that it would automatically switch over and neither he nor I needed to do anything… but I am reading a lot of conflicting stuff about this… I had to get off these forums for my mental health lol… now I remember exactly why I made that choice

Bhdreadnaught

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition Max
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’ve read you can add copilot360 it gets you powered mirrors as a relatively cheap option
Sponsored