Sponsored

Are the order bank computers working Friday morning?

A Sturdy Beast

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lucky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mav XL Hybrid, Iconic Silver
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not gonna lie, I'm hyperventilating a bit! LOL, it's been ages and ages since I've either bought a new car or taken on any amount of debt at all. But it IS super exciting at the same time!
I’m usually fine with used cars. This will be my second new car, and I’m an old guy. But the crazy used car prices and the low price of the Maverick made it an obvious choice for me. I need another vehicle, but not urgently so the stars lined up.
Sponsored

Aherpa

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge, Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yesterday, my dealer could not verify if my MY22 order was converted to a MY23 because Ford's website was so slow, the browser was timing out on the last step.

I called Ford Marketing this morning and confirmed that they have it as a MY23. I'll still check back with my dealer to remove constrained items that he can add later.

claytone

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Chevy Colorado
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My order was placed this morning. Got a confirmation from Ford about 20 minutes later. Crossing my fingers I can get it by mid year 2023!

Harry LBI

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I've been following the board and just joined. I visited my local dealer this morning, Causeway Ford, Manahawkin, NJ to place an order for a 2023 Maverick. Process went ok, until I was told I would have to pay a $2500 markup. Anyone else seeing a markup??

Last Truck Ever

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I've been following the board and just joined. I visited my local dealer this morning, Causeway Ford, Manahawkin, NJ to place an order for a 2023 Maverick. Process went ok, until I was told I would have to pay a $2500 markup. Anyone else seeing a markup??
Find another dealer. That's just greed and nothing else, lots of folks writing 'em for MSRP. Start calling around.

Sponsored

blizbiggy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Find a new dealer. I got my order in yesterday for MSRP.

chilifritos

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
waiting to order 2023 model
Called my local Ford dealer Vancouver Wa they told me the order bank is up and running I have appointment tomorrow morning at 10am

fourjays30

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not me! But I believe it is dealer dependant. Looks like you got a bad one but what can you do about it except threaten to give them a bad review.

Sponsored

Impetus19

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mazda 3, 1979 CJ5 360 3spd, 2015 prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Pacifico Ford in Philly put the order in at Invoice... not that there is a huge difference to MSRP.

A Sturdy Beast

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lucky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mav XL Hybrid, Iconic Silver
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
In some areas, they are not even charging a deposit. All the dealers in my area are charging deposit, but all near me are willing to order for MSRP.

Watch out for excessive fees and mandatory add ons. All the dealers I talked to wanted to make a $400 pulse brake light mandatory. In my case, they all backed down when I stood up to walk out.

I still paid a $400 “service and delivery fee” and a $275 “sales associate fee”. I think the key is to get the out the door price from a few local dealers. Unless you are unfortunate, you should be able to find a dealer that sells for MSRP with no mark up. Good luck.

woozoo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Woo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I've only seen the DORA which I have signed and sent back this morning. Haven't gotten any confirmation email form ford yet.

Freckles

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Edge, 2021 Transit Connect, 2022 Maverick XLT
I just got home from ordering a Lariat at George Coleman Ford in Travelers Rest SC. I received the confirmation email from Ford as I was leaving the dealership.
No doc fees, no markups of any kind.
Why do you people pay document fees and all the other b.s. fees? They are not mandated either by Ford, the state or the Feds.
Sponsored