First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Ford Mustang
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Turns out we misunderstood something. I thought the plan was to build 60% ecoboosts and 40% hybrids. Turns out they meant they'd build 60% of planned ecoboosts and 40 hybrids.
Had not called Ford Marketing phone number since August. Since my dealer called me yesterday to ask if I wanted to switch to 2.0 EB from Hybrid to try to get faster delivery (told him No), I decided to call Ford Marketing again today. After short hold, they looked me up, confirmed order again, said ROVP was good, and since I was a June order, it should be scheduled for build in the next month or two. Told me Ford was really trying to get the June and July Hybrid orders built ASAP.

So, maybe some hope I'll get it by end of summer. With so many of the Hybrid March builds moved to April, we'll see.

Wish I knew just how many Hybrid orders Ford actually has on the books. I've been trying to guess, but it's all speculation at this point.
Sponsored

Imlooney

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm just hoping that Ford will let me convert my 11/4 hybrid order into a 2023 before they open ordering up to everyone because it's pretty obvious it ain't gonna get done this MY.

Churaumi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Fiat 500
I still haven't seen a good answer on what will happen if they don't get to orders this year. I really can't imagine they'll give priority to them, and will carry on doing their best to schedule builds for the max profit rather than max Churaumi happiness.

johnpbrewer

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Ford Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm just hoping that Ford will let me convert my 11/4 hybrid order into a 2023 before they open ordering up to everyone because it's pretty obvious it ain't gonna get done this MY.
Does that come with a price hike or will my 2022 order price remain?

Kcht

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Manuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I think that must probably that “clear” week if for finish the current production.. they are a lot of people with Mavericks “in production “ status. (For more than 15 days) 🤔.

Sponsored

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Does that come with a price hike or will my 2022 order price remain?
My dealer, Larson Ford in New Jersey, said they will honor the 2022 price on the vehicle, but might not on options. The only option I am getting on my hybrid xl is the drop in bed liner.

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I know I won't be built. I called Ford Tuesday, all she did was confirm my order is there. Never said anything like soon or maybe March. As long as I can extend my lease I'm good with the wait. I feel bad though for those that really really need a vehicle.

Astrodad

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Good luck all!

PS: Hey Ford maybe you can hear me, my current car is probably getting totaled and I am waiting for this Maverick for a long time now. Maybe you can make it happen! It is a Ford Maverick EB AWD Lariat Lux from East Alabama. **cough** (Not the covid cough, more like the, "hey I want attention cough")
Let me know if this works! I feel a coughing jag coming on!

Sponsored

handelong86

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 ford escape 2006 jeep liberty ford Mavrick XL
what is clean up?

Redneck Garage

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.theredneckgarage.com
Vehicle(s)
10 Wrangler 22 Lexus 22 Maverick 23 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

what is clean up?
Its a way to say - hey look we are scheduling ..... but not really ........
"Clean up week" is when Ford looks at the dealers allocations and fills any remaining unused slots with builds. It is a pretty low number of vehicle builds.

handelong86

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 ford escape 2006 jeep liberty ford Mavrick XL
Its a way to say - hey look we are scheduling ..... but not really ........
"Clean up week" is when Ford looks at the dealers allocations and fills any remaining unused slots with builds. It is a pretty low number of vehicle builds.
well that sucks. wish everyone luck

gallican2

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Versa Note
So probably another good week for Ecoboost orders since it seems that Hybrid orders already scheduled have been pushed back by 3-4 weeks, which I'm guessing means supply issues again.
I'm hoping that whatever gets scheduled comes from the June/July orders still waiting for a build date.

According to dealers, if your hybrid hasn't been scheduled it's not being built in the 2022 model year.

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
According to dealers, if your hybrid hasn't been scheduled it's not being built in the 2022 model year.
Well not according to my dealer. With 6-7 months of production still available I don't believe for a minute that hybrid production has ended for 2022. I will grant that there's a possibility that some might be pushed to MY23, but unless there's a collapse of the supply chain, Maverick hybrid production is going to continue.
Sponsored