First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150 and 1992 Toyota pickup
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The inclusion of the 2.3 ecoboost to be competitive with the Santa Cruz’s 2.5 turbo
Sponsored

Aherpa

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge, Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
ok let's all pretend we're in the room with the next Maverick cycle refresh team for a moment and they give you ONE thing on the next truck that you can change/remove or add...what would it be? 1st thing i would say is that they did good with our beloved little truck but there's always room for improvement. i don't mean your whole 'wish list' , just that ONE thing or feature that Ford should consider next, i know there's a lot more that we would all like but that's for a different thread. my biggest beef is having to reset the drive mode EVERY time i restart the truck, it's just asinine IMHO. i mean really how much would the chip or circuit that could retain the last selected drive mode add to the MSRP? i know it's only 4 quick button clicks but why not just be able to choose a driving mode you like and then go on with your life? what say you? i think we could do ourselves and Ford a great service here with our feedback as we are what i believe is the preeminent online Maverick truck community, if they pay attention to us we could actually have a impact on the next Maverick, how cool would that be?

PXL_20230426_195937464.jpg
A PHEV version.

MAVERlCK

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
El Padre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A6, SRT4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
How about a factory auto dimming mirror option. Crazy how you can pay 40k and not be able to get that.
agree 💯 %.. Someone could buy a base and DIY many things, heck just delete half the truck and DIY it all :LOL: but 99.9% of buyers want these options at the point of sale. It's not like auto dimming is new tech, c'mon Ford Factory. I don't think the truck is missing much, but this is just stupid not to have as a factory option

blu23

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Corvette, '13 Escape, '22 XLT Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Okay then. The OP asked for the ONE thing you would like to see. Mine would be something simple and low tech. An assist handle on the driver side like the one on the passenger side. I'm 76, have had joints replaced, and I really miss that handle to help me get into and out of the Mav. My '04 Colorado had one. My wife's '13 Escape has one. My son's '13 Honda has one. What the hell?

imboden013

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
A CD player so I can listen to Sam Cooke when I am cruising all day. When I am driving my F150, I hold my beloved's hand and sing along with "You Send Me". Honest, I do!

Otherwise, the Maverick is perfect for me.
Just burn all your Sam cook to a flash drive. I took all my CDs and copied all to flash drive.

Sponsored

imboden013

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Redesign of inside door storage. Those door storage is crap. Trays are too shallow to safely hold anything. My 20oz travel mug that keeps my coffee hot won’t fit, so when I want to switch from drinking coffee to bottled water where do I put my mug. Maps, ice scraper and gloves won’t stay put and fall out when I open and close door. I’ve already lost two pairs of work gloves. Coke bottles and bottled water won’t fit in door storage and are constantly falling out.

Ford Maverick What's Your ONE Thing? IMG_2593

Ford Maverick What's Your ONE Thing? IMG_2594

Bmavel

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Area 51 awd 4k tow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
A third pedal, or a RS package

RadioDoc

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got a few for this list:
  1. Seat belt indication display should have some kind of time delay vanish.
  2. I agree with OP on the drive mode selection.
  3. The Copilot 360 package should be a standard feature. That's the one upgrade I wish that my XLT had.

kcamp317

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Ford Escape Titanium Hybrid 16 Ford Escape SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
A factory equipped auto dimming mirror and integrated garage door opener buttons on the Lariat and XLT Lux packages would be nice.

I'd also go for a rubber (non carpet) flooring option across the board of all trims.

Any vehicle with the CoPilot 360 pkg should come with rear parking sensors at least if not front ones as well. I was surprised to find that mine did not but that was my own fault for not reviewing the pkg contents better.

rlhdweman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
64 Caddy Fleetwood,73 Caddy Sedan,75 Eldorado Conv
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I would like to have a rearview mirror that sits higher & doesn't cause such a blind spot, all that is needed is a longer arm, the mirror needs to be at least as high as the black box on the top of the windshield, also the rear of the vehicle behind the bumper need to be redesigned so a minor impact does total it.

Sponsored

WhiteMaverick12

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Redesign of inside door storage. Those door storage is crap. Trays are too shallow to safely hold anything. My 20oz travel mug that keeps my coffee hot won’t fit, so when I want to switch from drinking coffee to bottled water where do I put my mug. Maps, ice scraper and gloves won’t stay put and fall out when I open and close door. I’ve already lost two pairs of work gloves. Coke bottles and bottled water won’t fit in door storage and are constantly falling out.

IMG_2593.jpeg
Please wash that cup tonight.

maggie06

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 crv 2022 oxford white maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'll take a made in Japan Maverick please.

Reactions: PB3
OP
OP
Old Ford Guy

Old Ford Guy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Hybrid Lariat ; 2016 Linc Navigator
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Got a few for this list:
  1. Seat belt indication display should have some kind of time delay vanish.
  2. I agree with OP on the drive mode selection.
  3. The Copilot 360 package should be a standard feature. That's the one upgrade I wish that my XLT had.
Hello and welcome to the club! we dont encounter many Brits with Mavericks around these parts. are there a lot of Mav's over across the pond?

RadioDoc

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello and welcome to the club! we dont encounter many Brits with Mavericks around these parts. are there a lot of Mav's over across the pond?
Thanks for the welcome! Funny thing though, I'm not a Brit lol. Military stationed in the UK, got my Maverick off Military Auto Source with a bit of luck and the right timing. Couple other Mavericks floating around, I think I have the only 2023 over here currently. Lot of fun driving a US spec truck around these narrow UK roads, just glad it isn't bigger like the 2013 F-250 Crew Cab I drive around in at work (that truck challenges the local lorries for overall length).
Ford Maverick What's Your ONE Thing? 20230605_223555

Mavericks look a lot like the UK Rangers.
Sponsored