First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid, 2021 Toyota Venza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello everyone out there in Maverick land. A most important subject we all need to discuss now. The naming of our Mavericks. To start this out, I will proceed to provide the name of my new Maverick, once “He” arrives. First you will notice I referred to my new maverick as “He”. This is the first step in the naming process, determining if the Maverick will be a “He” or “She”. I have decided my new maverick will be a “He” and “His” name will be “MAX”. Now the story why I have made this decision. The first of the year, my wife and I purchased a new Toyota Venza, Ruby Red in color. Now since my wife will be the primary driver of this beauty, and the color is ruby red, it just seemed to fit calling the car “Ruby”. Ruby is a pretty car. Ruby just doesn’t go well as a He, so it only makes sense to call our Venza, She. So we call our Venza “Ruby” because she is pretty and red in color. She is an awesome car. Hybrid by the way. Now the reason why I’m naming my Maverick “MAX” is because he is just a little guy. A want-a-be manly truck. Just a play with words here. So my little Maverick is going to be “MAX”. Build his self esteem. Besides, Ruby needs a boyfriend and Max needs a girlfriend. Weird you are probably thinking to yourself at this time. Awe yes I must agree with you on that. All in good fun. The naming of your transportation is all in fun. Sounds better saying, ”Max” and I are going to the store vs. I’m taking the pickup to the store. So I would be interested in what everyone will be naming there Mavericks. I’m sure there will be many out there who will think I’m a nut case and don’t name their vehicles. That’s fine, you don’t need to respond to this. It will be interesting to hear some of the names you guys come up with. Big Red, Little Joe, Sweety Pie . . . Oh the possibilities are endless. Let’s hear the names you guys are coming up with. Hope to hear back.
Sponsored

Hot pepper

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT FX4 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Hello everyone out there in Maverick land. A most important subject we all need to discuss now. The naming of our Mavericks. To start this out, I will proceed to provide the name of my new Maverick, once “He” arrives. First you will notice I referred to my new maverick as “He”. This is the first step in the naming process, determining if the Maverick will be a “He” or “She”. I have decided my new maverick will be a “He” and “His” name will be “MAX”. Now the story why I have made this decision. The first of the year, my wife and I purchased a new Toyota Venza, Ruby Red in color. Now since my wife will be the primary driver of this beauty, and the color is ruby red, it just seemed to fit calling the car “Ruby”. Ruby is a pretty car. Ruby just doesn’t go well as a He, so it only makes sense to call our Venza, She. So we call our Venza “Ruby” because she is pretty and red in color. She is an awesome car. Hybrid by the way. Now the reason why I’m naming my Maverick “MAX” is because he is just a little guy. A want-a-be manly truck. Just a play with words here. So my little Maverick is going to be “MAX”. Build his self esteem. Besides, Ruby needs a boyfriend and Max needs a girlfriend. Weird you are probably thinking to yourself at this time. Awe yes I must agree with you on that. All in good fun. The naming of your transportation is all in fun. Sounds better saying, ”Max” and I are going to the store vs. I’m taking the pickup to the store. So I would be interested in what everyone will be naming there Mavericks. I’m sure there will be many out there who will think I’m a nut case and don’t name their vehicles. That’s fine, you don’t need to respond to this. It will be interesting to hear some of the names you guys come up with. Big Red, Little Joe, Sweety Pie . . . Oh the possibilities are endless. Let’s hear the names you guys are coming up with. Hope to hear back.
Interesting, I always thought we consider our cars to be a "she", I always considered all my cars as such and still do. I suppose it's up to each owner how he or she considers their car to be a he or she.

BILLNOROVILLE

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
prius, Hybrid XLT, Honda 1100Rebel, 2) Hawk 650NT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have 3 Motorcycles. an 88 Blue Hawk 650nt, a 89 Red Hawk 650nt and a 2021 Rebel 1100 and next will be a White Maverick XLT. My wife drives a 2016 Prius.

When my wife askes, "what are you taking when I want to leave ". I will tell her BLUE bike, RED bke, New Bike, My Truck, your Prius. I don't want to think about it too hard.

KCHahn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently drive a 2001 Ford Range Edge 2WD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'll probably refer to it, as I do my current truck: The Truck.
Can't get too much easier than that.

Sponsored

MJRI

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
MJRI
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mavrick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well, I have a cyber orange hybrid ordered and whenever I get it his name will be Garfield.

OP
OP
CZaugg

CZaugg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid, 2021 Toyota Venza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My black diesel Silverado 2500HD is called "Vader" and my 5th wheel trailer is called "Leia". In the movie Star Wars, Princess Leia was "connected" to Lord Vader, father/daughter. Vader wears black and is powerful. My Silverado is black and is powerful. My trailer is connected to Vader so of course my trailer had to be called "Leia". Simple. In high school, my mom always had to remind me to "feed the dog". So the dogs name ended up being "Dog". So in conclusion, the Ford Maverick pickup truck can be called either "the truck" or "the maverick" or for short . . . "Maverick". Simple.

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have a Cyber Orange Maverick. I am calling her Morrita Naranja. A basterdized way of saying Little Orange Girl.

UPDATE: I decided to just simplify and go with Naranjita. Which is a little orange. And something that can be put a personalized plate.

Ford Maverick What's your Maverick's name / nickname? 2000a6edab
Ford Maverick What's your Maverick's name / nickname? 2000ffc9cd
Ford Maverick What's your Maverick's name / nickname? 2000374e75

Last edited:

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've been calling mine "Unicorn" 🦄 because right now I'm more likely to see a Unicorn before I'll ever see my hybrid!! 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Sponsored

JennyJoannSuebeeMcNash

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F150 XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
All of my cars have had names except for one of my VWs:
Pee Wee - 1987 Mazda 323
The Cult - 1984 Dodge Colt
1985 VW Golf
Shit Rocket - 1986 VW Scirocco
Slater - 1998 Honda Civic Hatchback
Alicia - 2022 Honda Civic Sedan
Chunk - 2008 Honda Element
Martin - 2014 Honda Accord
L'il Beast - 2016 Ford F-150 (named by husband)

Undecided on name of future Maverick, although I'm leaning toward Lepton.

Pouncer

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Choosing among Beauregard, Bret, Bart, Brent, Beau , Bentley, Ben ,Micah or Samuel Augustus ...

Rexus99

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Tacoma
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Haven't we done this before?

"MY TRUCK" As in "do you want to take your car or My Truck?" Do you want to take your truck or "My Truck?" The credit card is high because I charged a lot of things for "My Truck."

I'm going to take The Dog and The Kid to the store in My Truck.
Sponsored

Last edited: