Sponsored

Vote - what do you think about the various Maverick interiors?

What do you think about the various Maverick interiors?

• Total voters

Ricketts

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I honestly went XL due to it was the least goofy looking interior. Blue, who at Ford thought blue interior for all was good idea? I wanted a Hot pepper red truck, but………. a red truck with blue interior? Hard pass for me.
Sponsored

Area51BS

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have a Lariat. You really don’t see much carpet. But I would prefer a dark matching blue instead of black. And dark blue optional weather tech type mats.

BILLNOROVILLE

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
prius, Hybrid XLT, Honda 1100Rebel, 2) Hawk 650NT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I did not order the truck for the interior. I took what Ford gave me with the options I wanted. I'm not going to change the interior color. So XLT neutral

FriscoTXJoe

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

All the brown and bronze in the Lariat is the only reason I didn’t move up to that trim, to me it’s hideous. I love the XLT Trim though. Would love a push start, electric rear window, one touch up/down windows, and wireless charging. But none of those things outweigh the over all look of the interior.
As a fellow DFW Mav soon to be owner I am objecting to my colleague from the land of freedom and BBQ and endorsing the Lariat interior as our candidate for office of Best Interior 2022.

Political ad paid for by me! 😃

Sponsored

AUTUS_FL

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK XLT HYBRD;2021 HONDA REBEL 1100
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Maverick team accomplished the same goal as what Volkswagen did with the GTI plaid interior, which was to build a trademark. Maybe both teams worked together on this, same as the engine division and its 2.0L turbocharged engine from the GTI to the EB.

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I believe the XLT interior should have been the flagship.

That said, the Lariat Luxury package features were a must and even though the interior is not my favorite, I don't feel negatively towards it. So Lariat it is for me.

olderbudwiser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lincoln Corsair, 2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Kinda like the orange accents in the XLT trim. XL interior is also easy on the eyes.

The mandatory brown in the Lariat and being Leather type material and no cooled seat option kept me from ordering the Lariat trim.

Michael Dietzel

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
I went with basic XL trim in the charcoal / black cloth. I was seriously considering ordering an XLT but the various color combinations made me wonder what type of acid the interior designers were taking and where I could possibly buy some LOL I don't think I've seen anything uglier since the Cadillac interiors of the late 1980s. Seriously caramel and bronze? Blue and whatever other color that hideous combination is? Anyway call me old-fashioned but I like something a little more neutral if I have to stare at it everyday. And after owning nearly 100 cars in my lifetime I have learned that cloth is my friend and leather/pleather/vinyl is not user friendly

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Only way for the XLT to be any better is more orange and less screen.

Sponsored

Nighowl2000

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford Maverick lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have the brown and bronze interior. I think it looks good with the yellow (cyber orange exterior)

Cosmo Kramer

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick 2.0 AWD
I have a rapid red Lariat and many on here thought that the dark blue and bronze/tan interior would clash with the exterior. To be honest you don’t see the two side by side and it looks just fine. I commend Ford for trying something different here.

mcgarveyjb

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT W/Lux and spray in
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I went with the XLT, the Lariat interior hurt my eyes.

LSchicago

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 99 E150 Clb Wgn, 23 Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I like the black seats in the XL, (always a black cloth fan) But will order an XLT. The seats in the XLT look decent, and I like the orange accents. Lariat interior is nice, but don't like the brown or vinyl at all. Needs a black option like the 2013 Escape titanium, Leather trimmed sport cloth. Loved those in my wife's escape.

Ford Maverick Vote - what do you think about the various Maverick interiors? 2013 partial leather seats titanium
Sponsored