Sponsored

Vote - what do you think about the various Maverick interiors?

What do you think about the various Maverick interiors?

• Total voters

oljackfrost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They're all sold, waiting for Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Vote for each trim.
Sponsored

CoryDallas8123

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4, Chevy Chevelle SS, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
All the brown and bronze in the Lariat is the only reason I didn’t move up to that trim, to me it’s hideous. I love the XLT Trim though. Would love a push start, electric rear window, one touch up/down windows, and wireless charging. But none of those things outweigh the over all look of the interior.

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
All the brown and bronze in the Lariat is the only reason I didn’t move up to that trim, to me it’s hideous. I love the XLT Trim though. Would love a push start, electric rear window, one touch up/down windows, and wireless charging. But none of those things outweigh the over all look of the interior.
And to add to all the brown / bronze they thought ice blue / dark blue and who knows what blue would all play nicely together -)

Davis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
XL is my favorite, XLT I don't like the orange, Lariat I'm neutral.

Sponsored

TooManyVehicles

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 F150 XLT, 21 BS Badlands, 22 Mav Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If we could ever see an XL interior, we might be able to better decide.

CoryDallas8123

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4, Chevy Chevelle SS, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
XL is my favorite, XLT I don't like the orange, Lariat I'm neutral.
I do like the simplicity of the XL too. The orange just works for me, I don’t know why. Before seeing the Mav I would have never imagined orange accents in a vehicle.

RGinFL

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They definitely need to give some options like black. I really like the Hot Pepper Red but I have seen a few photos with the door open and it could use a lighter tan/beige or black. For sure the black leather.

Deleted member 1370

I would have gone XL if not for the interior. Thats the only bit that sold me. I love the orange accents on the inside, the denim look to the seats and that white looking dash. I never use cruise control so its not necessary for me and the wheels, i prefer steelies tbh. But for my money and I dont have alot nor make alot I have to make this decision wisely and decided to get the one I will enjoy sitting and being in the most. XL isnt bad mind you. I just prefer the XLT. Lariat isnt to my tastes. I dont like leather seats or faux leather either. Plus its a bit too much brown for me.

BGP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Frontier
On first reaction, the conservative XL was my favorite, but I wanted Alto Blue exterior so had to pick either the XLT or Lariat to get it. I like the Lariat interior, but not enough to justify the price premium. So XLT it is. I'm initially not crazy about the orange accents, but figure if I step out of my comfort zone I may like it. If not, I can always pull the orange pieces out and replace them with XL, or inevitable after market pieces. The stitching in the seats is probably okay. But if not, there's always seat covers.

Sponsored

KCHahn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently drive a 2001 Ford Range Edge 2WD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Have not really see the interior of the XL and Lariat.
Guess I’d be neutral on those. Voted neutral on the XLT, but I don’t hate it, don’t love t, but like it. Would vote that, if the option was there.
Maybe a 2 tone matching interior, for the various colors would be nice, someday! JMO.

Packer Bill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The XLT has too much blue for me. I really like the Lariat. At first I was neutral. Now it has grown on me as I have seen some pictures from forum members.

JesTr

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Focus SEL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I like the XLT interior the best followed by the XL. Don't care for the orange accents though. Ordered the Hybrid XLT and would like to replace the orange trays and door handles.

sseiler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV 4 XSE
I get why people might not like the Lariat interior. However, I love brown and blue. I have a brown car right now, and had a brown truck w/ brown & beige interior. I think the colors look great together.

Now, those who aren’t fans of the color might change their minds if they set in it. I got to sit in the trainer they brought to the dealership, which was a Lariat… and they are super comfortable.

I also love the ActiveX material. Feels very high quality.

That stated, I love the XLT interior too. It looks great too!

Jmav2152

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Mav, 15' KTM 1190 ADV R, 19' Husq TE250i
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I love the interiors. To me it comes off inspired. Like they could have done the normal black, grey, or tan like all budget cars but they did a good job making it look like it's not budget. I have a hard on for the lariat but i will admit for some exterior colors don't go well so i could definitely see why some would like some different schemes.
Sponsored