2006 Ranger XLT
Oops. I meant thanks adawalli.
Sponsored

L Martin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LuxLariat 2.0 cactus grey FX4
I'm in, thanks adawilli. I ordered June 22 at Capital Ford in Hillsborough, got the confirmation email and spoke with someone at Ford who said everything looked good. My sales guy is ok, said he'd let me know if they get a Maverick to test drive.
The uninformed sales guy I talked with was at Capital Ford in Raleigh, not the Capital Ford in Hillsboro. I should have been more specific.

TheShark

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat Tremor, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I shot off some emails to the guys I've been dealing with for courtesy deliveries at Capital Ford in Raleigh and Crossroads Ford in Apex. Both replied back and said they are unaware of any Mavericks coming in for viewing and told me they would contact me if one does come in.

Sponsored

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Damn.

I just wonder if my guy changed the other to remove the tonneau like I asked him to.

Mojorayy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone get scheduled here?
Nope, but my order was submitted July 8th. Just hoping to get the truck before the end of the year (my imaginary timeline).

nc-maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

nope....still waiting.

Row Jimmy

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ranger XLT
Not me. I ordered the hybrid with a stand alone bedliner so I'm not expecting to be scheduled for a while. I did check my email though. ;)

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Nope, but my order was submitted July 8th. Just hoping to get the truck before the end of the year (my imaginary timeline).
Well, this week’s scheduling already would have us receiving our trucks mid-late October, which is a month later than I had planned to get a new truck.

I’m probably the most impatient man in the world. It took forever to get my wife to agree to a truck, and while I love the Maverick, we agreed on September being our go month to buy a truck, so, I’m struggling with the wait and not looking at other trucks. 😣

Sponsored

Mojorayy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well, this week’s scheduling already would have us receiving our trucks mid-late October, which is a month later than I had planned to get a new truck.

I’m probably the most impatient man in the world. It took forever to get my wife to agree to a truck, and while I love the Maverick, we agreed on September being our go month to buy a truck, so, I’m struggling with the wait and not looking at other trucks. 😣
Yeah, that is unfortunate on your end.

Still have hope for November/December receipt. I am switching from my current vehicle "just because" and it would be cool to have it before the end of the year. The only downside is my trade-in/sell value is dropping since I do not have another vehicle I can drive until the Maverick gets here. First world problems... or something like that.

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Yeah, that is unfortunate on your end.

Still have hope for November/December receipt. I am switching from my current vehicle "just because" and it would be cool to have it before the end of the year. The only downside is my trade-in/sell value is dropping since I do not have another vehicle I can drive until the Maverick gets here. First world problems... or something like that.
That’s my other problem: trade-in value getting worse.

starquestbd22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
That’s my other problem: trade-in value getting worse.
My dealer valued my trade and said they would stick to that price even knowing it'll likely be 3-4 months minimum before anything happens and that I'll be driving my trade until then. I don't put a lot of miles on it but still...I was shocked.

clavicus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
I may be leading the vanguard, my Hybrid Lariat build is scheduled 9/13, Crossroads Apex.
Congrats! Not gonna lie… I might submit another order in through that dealership. 🤔
Sponsored