First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Ford Explorer
Engine
Undecided
Just picked up my HPR Lariat Lux from Town and Country Ford in Charlotte. Ordered in Sept, so it was a long wait.

Very happy with the dealer! Paid what we agreed to in September.

Jon
Ford Maverick Charlotte NC area C9E2A1C6-DAF8-4677-98C2-69AD51623A79
Sponsored

Last edited:

Saltboy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Mav xlt fx4 4k
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes Chapman is a dealer in PA., yes you can order form a dealer and have it drop shipped to another, if the other dealer will agree to a drop ship (with a $200-$250 fee). PM me if you need more information
Im looking at Chapman. Was hoping to order next week, but looks like that is being pushed off. How much did the 3% under invoice save you and is that on just the base sticker price or is there an invoice price for each of the options/packages. Base price is about 23k, with options my build is around 30.5K

Saltboy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Mav xlt fx4 4k
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm in Fort Mill SC. I ordered through Granger Ford in January because of they offered $3000 off msrp and only $100 deposit. I do not have a build date so it is not looking good.
will they drop ship to another dealer close by or are you picking it up/having it delivered.

Eric.K.

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
will they drop ship to another dealer close by or are you picking it up/having it delivered.
Unfortunately they do not drop ship so I would need to fly there or arrange shipping.

TheShark

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat Tremor, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Im looking at Chapman. Was hoping to order next week, but looks like that is being pushed off. How much did the 3% under invoice save you and is that on just the base sticker price or is there an invoice price for each of the options/packages. Base price is about 23k, with options my build is around 30.5K
I purchased from Chapman, it was a great experience, would absolutely buy from them again. The discount is 3% under invoice. I ordered back in July of '21 and I also got a courtesy delivery to Capitol Ford in Raleigh for $250. My Maverick had a MSRP price of $33250 and I paid before tax, title, license etc. $30260 if that gives you some idea. I also got the 0% financing Ford was offering when I ordered the Maverick. Chapman also has a cheaper doc fee $422 than most dealers around here.

I was sorry to hear they did away with the CD but honestly I would have flown or taken the train to Philly to get the Maverick. They will pick you up. I just didn't trust any of our local dealers.

Sponsored

Ken_Ohki

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I had bad luck trying to place an order at the Charlotte dealers, lack of communication or wouldn’t guarantee no mark up. I ended up ordering from Chapman and am still waiting for my truck to get through production. When I ordered, last August, the flight there and gas home added to the 3% under invoice price was still less than MSRP+doc fee in Charlotte.

aswistak

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick XLT | '06 F150 Lariat-taking offers;)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just picked up my HPR Lariat Lux from Town and Country Ford in Charlotte. Ordered in Sept, so it was a long wait.

Very happy with the dealer! Paid what we agreed to in September.

Jon
C9E2A1C6-DAF8-4677-98C2-69AD51623A79.jpeg
No hidden fees or anything? I ordered from T&C Ford in Dec and just got my build date from Ford... looking forward to (hopefully) picking my new truck up mid-Sept!

Interested to see how they handle me asking them not to put any dealer stickers/logos on it. :)

Erwin_R

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Ford Explorer
Engine
Undecided
No hidden fees or anything? I ordered from T&C Ford in Dec and just got my build date from Ford... looking forward to (hopefully) picking my new truck up mid-Sept!

Interested to see how they handle me asking them not to put any dealer stickers/logos on it. :)
They really wanted to get paid for getting the license plate but that was agreed upon when the order went in. The deal took about 1 hour and went smoothly. They did not offer the 0% financing from Ford although I think they should have. I talked to them about the "Smart Vincent" thing but it was a no go. They offered financing from from other banks but I was not interested.

This has been my best experience with a car dealership.

Jon

aswistak

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick XLT | '06 F150 Lariat-taking offers;)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They really wanted to get paid for getting the license plate but that was agreed upon when the order went in. The deal took about 1 hour and went smoothly. They did not offer the 0% financing from Ford although I think they should have. I talked to them about the "Smart Vincent" thing but it was a no go. They offered financing from from other banks but I was not interested.

This has been my best experience with a car dealership.

Jon
Sorry to hear... there are stories of dealerships saying they can't honor the rates even if they wanted but apparently didn't understand the system and once they saw this (below) they figured it out.

Ford Maverick Charlotte NC area 1660601384513
Sponsored