First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Transit Connect& 2022 Nissan Versa SV
Engine
Undecided
Does anyone know where in NC I can see a Maverick? I called a local dealer and he said he had on ordered but he couldn’t show it to anyone because of the coronavirus.Won’t be using that dealer! I would go to SC-Ga-Tenn to see one.Thanks Bobby
Sponsored

Chicora

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
PW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy S-10
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I saw three in Johnson City last Saturday. One was not spoken for. I made a short video sitting in it.

NCbronco

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick2017 F250, 2017 CR-V, 1974 Bronco
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Does anyone know where in NC I can see a Maverick? I called a local dealer and he said he had on ordered but he couldn’t show it to anyone because of the coronavirus.Won’t be using that dealer! I would go to SC-Ga-Tenn to see one.Thanks Bobby
Where are you located in NC ? I brought home mine in Burlington, NC today. Your are welcome to come see mine if you would like to. Here is a picture of it.

Ford Maverick Where to see a Maverick in NC? IMG_1345

Ken_Ohki

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If you are near Charlotte the Huntersville Ford had a XLT Lux yesterday. $2500 over MSRP with $800 Doc fee.

OP
OP

Bobby130

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
Where are you located in NC ? I brought home mine in Burlington, NC today. Your are welcome to come see mine if you would like to. Here is a picture of it.

IMG_1345.jpg

Sponsored

OP
OP

Bobby130

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
I am in South central NC 70 miles west of Charlotte

OP
OP

Bobby130

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
I am going to call the Johnson City Dealer tomorrow. Thanks

Evil2ltr

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Alto Blue Maverick XLT AWD
By luck, got ours at Cloninger Ford in Hickory.

VetteNZMan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too Many
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is there a black XL in K-Ville, Crossroads Ford, $4K mark up included?
Ford Maverick Where to see a Maverick in NC? 1635474429051

Thoron99

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Hybrid XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

IMG_1345.jpg
Hi wanted to ask how it was dealing with Green Ford? I know you just picked the truck up there, but that is where I am planning on ordering mine from.

Sponsored

NCbronco

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick2017 F250, 2017 CR-V, 1974 Bronco
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hi wanted to ask how it was dealing with Green Ford? I know you just picked the truck up there, but that is where I am planning on ordering mine from.
I dealt with Joey Towsley and he is the fleet sales manager there and he just handle my courteous delivery. He honored all that he promised to do for this process that I ask him to do. So I didn`t have a problem with them at all. All I can say is I think they have a market adjustment of $3,500 on all there stock units on the lot. Hopefully they don`t add that to your ordered unit. Just ask about all there fees that they have there, you may have to shop around to avoid all the high fees that these dealerships have now. A word of caution be sure to get a signed from the sales manager " OUT THE DOOR " price that you have agreed upon when you order what you want. That`s who ever you buy from, just saying !!! Good luck !!!

Last edited:
OP
OP

Bobby130

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided

IMG_1345.jpg
Thank you for the offer to look at your Maverick. I am in Rutherfordton NC in southern NC about 8 miles from SC. I am going to wait until the demand and price gouging go down a bit.

VetteNZMan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too Many
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is there a black XL in K-Ville, Crossroads Ford, $4K mark up included?
1635474429051.png
Went to Crossroads Ford Kernersville NC Friday 10/29 10AM and I can confirm they do have this black XL on the lot with a $4k mark up (ADM). The salesman Noah let me sit in it. Looked great, especially the interior. I will say in black it somehow does look smaller than the Area51 one I remember at the Raleigh car show a few months ago. My exact truck order as far as options other than not being a hybrid and gray.

Minister Lewis

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Altima Coupe
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Went to Crossroads Ford Kernersville NC Friday 10/29 10AM and I can confirm they do have this black XL on the lot with a $4k mark up (ADM). The salesman Noah let me sit in it. Looked great, especially the interior. I will say in black it somehow does look smaller than the Area51 one I remember at the Raleigh car show a few months ago. My exact truck order as far as options other than not being a hybrid and gray.
Thanks for the heads up on this. I got there just in time today to check it out. It had already been sold and the guy was doing paperwork on it but they let me check it out anyways. My wife and I really enjoyed it.

MattIngram

First Name
Deleteme
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Deleteme
Not sure if you’re still wanting to go look at one but Leith Ford in Wendell has an XL, AWD Ecoboost that they will let you test drive. They seem to be good folk.
Sponsored